Back On Board

jaxjohn

OPAL SPONSOR
Hello to everyone. New to this board, but have been a member of several boards in the past, but not since the Bush era. Back trying to find easier, less stressful means to find what I'm looking for. I see online US pharmacies have become thing of the past, but am extremely grateful to everyone and their posts for helping lead me in the right direction. I am a bit OCD when it comes to researching places and have found some very helpful advice. Particularly headbanger and Dave. No sugarcoating and sticking to the facts. Have followed their sage advice and am pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to being a member and wishing everyone luck in their searches and may the ship times be short.   

Welcome, nice intro man. Still got the wardrobe from the Bush eras? Grunge or Justin Beiber doo?

Welcome bro, are we talking  HW or W? Glad to have some OG's on board!

Very nice intro! Love the bush reference, but yeah which one? Lol! I am part of the OG crowd too, but we think like we are in our thirties, right? Lol! Welcome to the board!

Dubya. Even back when clinton was finishing up. Back in the day of $100 consults with crazy docs, next day air, sites/scripts with the most refills, waiting 20 days to refill....feeling old now. Don't know if SL is the same guy as 10 years back, but used to be one of my favorites. Thank you for the welcomes and enjoy ur day. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back