Back to basics. RC4LIFE

Brokenkey

Hey everyone! I've been lurking on here for a bit, just checking shit out. I've been doing the rc thing for quite a while but have been out of the research game for a couple years due to some unfortunate nonsense. It's good to see the fire still burns. People needed a place to go after the fed freakout started back in 2016. Fear crushes innovation, or at least tries to. But the beauty of RCs is that they cant beat progress. The cats outta the bag people! Good luck trying to force it back in. Anyhow I'm grateful this place exists. I just made a donation so I hope even more doors will open.

Peace,love and chaos

@Brokenkey According to a article I read on R3ddit there are even more 83nz0l0gu35 coming out soon. They are simply being referred to as CND and are not being labeled 83nz0z. More coming in the stimz market as well. Should be real interesting to see and research.

Hell yea, benzos and dissos are my main interests. There is a decent amount of  innovation going on in both classes of substances it seems. I'll be on the lookout for the CND lable floating around. Hopefully the new stims will be something besides the lackluster substitutes that seem to come out constantly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back