Banners??

Isaislosingit

Hey guys, is it just me or is there a problem with the banners. Every single one I click on gives an error of some kind except for starlite.  

If a vendor has a working website the banner will redirect you to that website.

I have observed that some websites from vendors are suspended ?

Other vendors who do not have a website are redirected to the topic in the forum, but to see some topics you need to be a sponsor.

Yes, most of them say suspended. I just thought that was odd. I know some of them I can't see yet but I am trying really hard to figure out btc so I can donate again.  I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something odd going on with the vendor. 

I noticed this too... I thought it was because I needed to Donate or something I am so confused all the time it's making Me dizzy lol. Since not all of them are available to see without Donating right? 

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was anything bad going on with any of these vendors we would remove the banner for them. A lot of the time they may get a website to get their business started, but once they are established they just stop paying for it. 

Almost all of the business is done via email anyway. Just know that any vendors listed here outside of the blacklist are still in business and these suspensions are not any indication that there is a problem with them.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back