Bb

halflife

Forgive for perhaps not looking further.into this.

I use the mobile version. I looked at the full site & frankly, nothing useful in HELP. Sorry..

I ccan olny read/write in fits & spurts - IP Board, so I left there fast.

--------

1) i want to post a

URL

However I don't want to expose the URL itsant it "covered" by text ----- like a 1000 other links I had on my 100 websites.

I'm used to classic UBB which has a little different syntax.

BTW I usually hard-code BB, HTML -- but can adapt! /default_smile.png

------

2) is there a glossary of emoticons. Don't use them much but I'd like to know

---

Thanks so!!

1/2

Hi Hooter,

I don't think I phrased my URL q clearly.

--------

Say I wish to send our users to:

Http://painpatientresources.org

However, I want the link text to read different.

Great site for PM

(Above example fictional)

-----------

Obviously this is how almost every website. I've done it 1000's of times myself in dozens of environments that had web support.

Users ID a site from your link text --- they don't understand long, often crypic.

--------------

Ok, maybe it's a site limitation here. That's cool.

I could swear I did it before -- but I could be wrong.

As far as Emoticons, not important - never liked them except for my e-commerce sites -- and I never hotlinked. Sure way for GOOG to give u a 0/10 PR /default_smile.png

----------------

Sorry for these delays in responding, just been slow going...

Thx

1/2

hooter1 said:
Also, dude, seriously, don't think for one second that I feel put off by your sporatic posts. I know you do your best. I'll help ya any time I can homie.

Tthank you friend. I felt quite better hearing that.

More importantly, you we're speaking to many members here who fear being perceived as "lurkers" though they can't always jump in on every convo they'd love to contribute to.

-----------

Hope you & family doing well!

1/2

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back