beam-me-up newbie

scottie

Hi all, very new to this but really need some guidance. About me, generally speaking I keep myself in good health except for my cigs and wine. I excercise daily and manage a large furniture store. Unfortunately I have very bad back trouble. I have seen sooo many doctors I have lost count. I have been on pain meds now at least 10 years off and on. My problem, these doctors now a days are really ridiculous when it comes to prescribing any kind of pain med. I do everything i'm suppose to do to help correct my back problems but I unload and load trucks all week and lifting is a major part of my job. The pain gets so bad I have had to resort to the streets for what I need. I'm no kid, I'm 56 but the doctors treat you like a child. The last one told me to keep a pain journal???? I'm like what the F%&k!!! Then the idiot said "well quit your job" !! Really. I'm completely lost and desperate. Well just wanted to introduce myself and hope for the best here. Thanks

Sorry about your medical troubles, many are hear for the same reasons. Maybe start with the search box and see if that leads you to what you seek. You may find that a small donation will lead to what you are looking for, but definitely spend a little time having a look around. It is well worth it.

2earls

Welcome scottie, that seems a harsh response from your doc. Anyway, you have arrived at the right place, check out the rules and the search function,  also have a look at quoted info for new members thread and you will be sorted in no time. Don't be afraid to ask if you get stuck either!

haha like name of the post topic.  as PTFC said def check out the forum rules and read all the reviews you can.  welcome!

I was basically told alot of what you have been told.  it is crazy isnt it?  Well you came to the right place hun,  have  a look about and do some reading and really all you need should be in front of you....:)

Hey everyone,

been a really sucky 3 days now. Hate hugging the toilet with withdrawl! I bit the bullet and took some advice off the message board Monday.Went south of the boarder and spoke with E-rx. Did the whole M.G. thang and was picked up, but no reply or tracking... SUCKS. Any who, moderator wants me to confirm my e-mail, been tryin to figure out how now for 30 min, any suggestions???

Peace,

Scott

wouldnt sending back a email to the person who sent it, with your name here??

Sorry, new to the forum and I didn't know how that verifying e-mail thang worked?

All I can say is thanx team E-fx, Went back to work and did a 12 hour shift, non stop labor intensive and sweated my ass off but PAIN FREEE !!! Yes. ( I'm gettin too old for that shit but felt so damn good).

Hi Scottie!

If you have not done so yet, please read the rules and regs, and also read the thread entitled "helpful quoted information for new members" which is located in the same section as the introductions. There is a great deal of information there that you will need to know.

Again, welcome!  If you need anything, give me or 2earls a shout!

Cat

Glad you are here. Im newbie too and stumbled here by accident shortly after becoming a victim of a criminal website. Tons of information here! DBG will help you locate your meds from trusted vendors. BTW, I am 52 myself. 

Scottie, 

Sounds like a lot of the doctors these days are reading from the same script, with some being so incredibly insensitive to their patients almost forgetting that we are people and have feelings. My doctors were constantly finding new ways to empty my wallet without even wanting to help me get better. This isn't the avenue that most of want to take but I'm so glad that we aren't going in blind and dead and with reading enough posts learn to find what we need.

Welcome! I am one who is here for the same reasons you are. My STRONG advice, read read read here. Payment methods, vendors, Quality, etc. It is very easy to lose your money in a wide variety of ways, so learn from our mistakes and experiences so you don't have to learn the hard way! /default_smile.png If you take the time to read a lot here, you will find this to be the friendliest and most helpful forum of this type that you can find.

Hi All,

Been really quit lately as I screwed up my arm at work tryin to do the work of the 20 year olds. Tore my ligaments in my left arm lifting more than I should. Now I'm in for surgery in the morning but get this, my orthopaedic surgeon prescribed me 5 mg 325 hydro ???? I asked him if he was serious as the pain was horrific and he said "that should help" Help what? That crap wouldn't get rid of a headache!! These doctors are so uptight. Tomorrow I'm gonna cry like a baby if I have to. Been takin Gabapentin lately and I really like the mix with the higher dose scripts. Well wishing everyone a safe and highly happy T-Day.

Oh man, Scottie, that is horrible news about the arm. I hope your surgery went well and you were able to get the appropriate pain meds to help you deal with the intense pain. It's a rough world out there. Hope you enjoyed time with loved ones over the Thanksgiving weekend!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back