Been a member for awhile but...

• Thread starter Thread starter DBDBMIA
  • Start date Start date
D

DBDBMIA

Hey all!! I've been a member for awhile however spent an EXTREMELY long time to read everything, gain trust, finally become a sponsor and finally take the plunge placing an order. Had local "friends" for awhile but with everything going on and just like all good things it eventually came to an end. Will post review in proper section shortly but wanted to send a BIG thank you and shout out to ALL who moderate and take their own time to put this together and run things, don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for each and every one of y'all!

-Much Greatfulness and Respect from good ol' NC

Thank you very much for your appreciation. I have seen you posting so let me give you an official welcome. We love members who take the time to leave reviews!

2earls

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  2. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  3. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  4. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  5. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  6. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  7. M @ MOD: @everyone - Please check my last post for some recent progress and do comment & advice.
  8. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  9. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  10. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  11. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  12. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  14. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  18. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  19. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  20. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
Back