Been lurking here awhile finally made an account

2cbeezy

OPAL SPONSOR
Hey guys. This forum has been one of my checks when I find a new vendor and a lot of them get mentioned here. You all prob helped me not get scammed at least a couple times. Thinking of donating, seems like that's really the way to find real vendors?

Donating makes all the difference! Highly recommend it. Still need to really do your research once you are able to explore on a broader level, as some are much better than others.

Welcome!

-AS

Donating makes all the difference! Highly recommend it. Still need to really do your research once you are able to explore on a broader level, as some are much better than others.

Welcome!

-AS
Yeah, well said. It’s 100% worth it, but each section needs a ranking system or something. Kinda like eroids only not corrupt af. But the inconsistency is the killer, though the rip offs are few and far between. I also suspect there’s a handful of accounts that get “lent” out to some vendors to rehab their business if they’re going through a rough patch or to help jumpstart a new vendor who wants to gain credibility. Recently got scammed off a small amount but it was a vendor with 90% glowing reviews. I looked at the members and they weren’t too new - 1-2 or 3 years, with activity. I reread and see they review far more than anyone would purchase and it comes in waves, all fanboy for the same vendor, then a while later it’s silence...pops up months later and gets two or three orders in with reviews that seem like this person just discovered teen love or something. Head over heels. I just don't get it; probably im just paranoid but how could a vendor begin by selective scam?

realized all the people who I see comment here on pages not strictly for review with consistency and a longevity, too, and politely post that two or three attempts with the same vendor just didn't make it. Throws in the towel. I don't know for certain but unusual for packs to get lost time and again in the states but not be hassled at the border.

Else, I asked one member if he recalled a vendor as that was the only real review and the guy was obviously a scam. I was told that he got fake stuff and he barely remembered the vendor at all.

I think reviews here tend to be too favorable or else people think a poor review might be adverse to them or just improper in isolation as we all know loud, entitled people make damning reviews from time to time and it's hard to bounce back from that reputational blow for vendors. we need a scoring system!

Anyway, welcome @2cbeezy !

Yeah, well said. It’s 100% worth it, but each section needs a ranking system or something. Kinda like eroids only not corrupt af. But the inconsistency is the killer, though the rip offs are few and far between. I also suspect there’s a handful of accounts that get “lent” out to some vendors to rehab their business if they’re going through a rough patch or to help jumpstart a new vendor who wants to gain credibility. Recently got scammed off a small amount but it was a vendor with 90% glowing reviews. I looked at the members and they weren’t too new - 1-2 or 3 years, with activity. I reread and see they review far more than anyone would purchase and it comes in waves, all fanboy for the same vendor, then a while later it’s silence...pops up months later and gets two or three orders in with reviews that seem like this person just discovered teen love or something. Head over heels. I just don't get it; probably im just paranoid but how could a vendor begin by selective scam?

realized all the people who I see comment here on pages not strictly for review with consistency and a longevity, too, and politely post that two or three attempts with the same vendor just didn't make it. Throws in the towel. I don't know for certain but unusual for packs to get lost time and again in the states but not be hassled at the border.

Else, I asked one member if he recalled a vendor as that was the only real review and the guy was obviously a scam. I was told that he got fake stuff and he barely remembered the vendor at all.

I think reviews here tend to be too favorable or else people think a poor review might be adverse to them or just improper in isolation as we all know loud, entitled people make damning reviews from time to time and it's hard to bounce back from that reputational blow for vendors. we need a scoring system!

Anyway, welcome @2cbeezy !
Definitely seeing the pattern you're seeing with glowing reviews for certain vendors coming in clusters. Not going to name names but like you pointed out if you dig into the post history of people in love with particular vendors, it jumps out.

1 million percent @player72 and @LatsDoodis
The problem is rankings (which would really be helpful) would be terribly skewed based on “agendas” let’s just say. Lol. Unless the ranking had to be agreed upon by a panel. And even then, the members of this metaphorical panel would have to be agreed upon 🤣

Yeah it’s super weird to see glowing feedback from people who seemingly have no frame of reference. Like wow you should play the lotto because your luck in randomly picking amazing publishers is incredible 🤣

There is no one here who hasn’t had a bad experience unless they have beer here like 2 months or don’t buy books often, or they can’t tell the difference between magazines and don’t know they’ve gotten a poorly written one.

So bottom line is that I trust the people who post reviews fairly regularly, with mostly good experiences, but a bad one from time to time. If someone is going to post a bad experience when they have mostly good ones, I believe them. Bc that’s scalable to the bigger picture, which is the that over time our experiences have been mostly good but with a few bad ones sprinkled in.

In a way it’s like we have to review the reviewer (not publicly of course lol) and factor that in.

Happy New Year all!

-AS

Omg @LatsDoodis i forgot to LOL at your comment about people seeming like they’re head over heels in love. I physically cringe when people are so mushy and think they’re in a real relationship.

“That’s not the (insert name) I know! He would never! I know I haven’t talked to him in a year but I can’t imagine! He’s like a brother to me!” 😂🤣 that’s the kind of review I won’t even entertain. However entertaining as they are to read.

I know I got off topic. I just realized that. Apologies. Trying to be better about that.

Y'all know what's up. Just reach out. You will figure out what's up quickly. ALWAYS stay true to this: If it's too good to be true (meaning you see a few negative posts and then a bunch by the teen lovers claiming vendor saved their family from a burning building) then it is too good to be true! Ask around.

Oh and read. The membership is worth its price if you aren't lazy and just want to be spoon-fed.

Welcome.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back