Being followed!

Sorry canna find relevant topic to put this in so I'll try here.

I'm pretty new here n just logged in to find that someone is following me. What does that mean? Is it a bad/good thing. He's a big member (ooer missus!). Just wondering if I've done something wrong or whatever.

Cheers. Stay Free

Stand Free!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ClashCityRocker I followed you.  I always follow people that I like if I see something interesting about them or because I've been around a long time and think I might be able to help you in anyway that I can.  I'm a girl by the way.  But being followed is a good thing.  I'm not a stalker or anything its my way of contributing to the board. @2earls and @PTFC have their Hands full a lot of the time so I can help in anyway if you ever need help please feel free to ask for help.  I've been around for years. Before the board was shut down for many years and when Heisenburg and Jewy were mods who are thieves. You can read about that under introductions.  Anyway this place has never been better than ever before.  It used to be cliquish but the mods and @Admin do not allow any bullying on this board. It. Has changed so much thankfully for our great mods and admin.  Believe me.,  you wouldn't have liked it when heisenburg was running things.  Now its a safe place where I have friends like family.  Welcome and ask questions if you need help. Have a beautiful Saturday! 

@ClashCityRocker I followed you.  I always follow people that I like if I see something interesting about them or because I've been around a long time and think I might be able to help you in anyway that I can.  I'm a girl by the way.  But being followed is a good thing.  I'm not a stalker or anything its my way of contributing to the board. @2earls and @PTFC have their Hands full a lot of the time so I can help in anyway if you ever need help please feel free to ask for help.  I've been around for years. Before the board was shut down for many years and when Heisenburg and Jewy were mods who are thieves. You can read about that under introductions.  Anyway this place has never been better than ever before.  It used to be cliquish but the mods and @Admin do not allow any bullying on this board. It. Has changed so much thankfully for our great mods and admin.  Believe me.,  you wouldn't have liked it when heisenburg was running things.  Now its a safe place where I have friends like family.  Welcome and ask questions if you need help. Have a beautiful Saturday! 
Ah ok, nice one. Thanks for taking me under your wing, so to speak. That's reassuring. Starting to feel part of the family already. Reallly glad i joined now. And you have an ace Saturday yourself.

Cheers. Stay Free.

Lol the title of this thread caught my eye. Thought something shady was going on and glad to see that is not the case. You can always adjust the settings on your profile if you don't want anyone following you although I'm sure that HeavenLee doesn't have any bad intentions.

Welcome to the forum 

Lol the title of this thread caught my eye. Thought something shady was going on and glad to see that is not the case. You can always adjust the settings on your profile if you don't want anyone following you although I'm sure that HeavenLee doesn't have any bad intentions.

Welcome to the forum 
Thanks mate. I've got no problems with it at all. Follow on!

Stay Free.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back