Benocyclidine

m3z-story

So I've had a chat with one of my suppliers/lab and end of July they finish synth of benocyclidine, a close relative to pcp (phencyclidine) that apparently have shown up in pressed pulls sold as ecstasy, anyone have any personal experience 9n this chemical? 

A couple of fresh opioids will also be announced shortly.  More on that when it is confirmed synth has not failed (you wouldn't believe the insanely long list of opioids or other chems too for that matter that has been tried and failed as proov3d too complex synth /illegal steps 8n the synth itself etc) 

I did get a list of failed opioids recently when trying to find new candidates in coop with this lab and it was ALOT of chemicals lol. 

Just found this thread. My vendor is planning on stocking this chem. Does anyone have more information on it? I cant even find dose recommendations...

I had it one time, but it was with a friend who was misinformed about its expected effects because of it’s relation to the more infamous phencyclidine. So my experience might’ve been different if we weren’t sitting around waiting to feel a PCP trip. With that in mind, I recall:

-pleasant mood lift that was so subtle it could be more accurately deemed a attitude shift towards contentment. 
-No classic stimulant energy at all.         -Probably a moderate boost in cognitive energy with solid benefits to parameters of attention (less effortful focus, less distractability, stronger control on set shifting, etc.). Related boosts in confidence and willingness/interest to engage in the object of focus, but I could have been hyper focused on waiting for a high to kick in from a drug I unknowingly hadn’t actually consumed. 
-No recollection of classic stim cardio and physiological arousal symptoms. I felt calm, sober, and disappointed in the surprise of this drug versus the experience my friend hyped up to me, yet I remember being at peace with it, not stressing or spewing negative emotions, and simply feeling grateful to have a life in such a complex world I felt atypically curious to explore. 
-Duration was not exceptionally long but we probably contaminated the results with benzos and booze later that evening. My body never got any rush or a “get up and go” feeling, much less the hyperlocomotive physical stimulation I get on massive amounts on amph. and the like. However, my cognition remained buffered by the substance in and could be very functional for some people looking for that. The cognitive load we get each day is a scarce commodity, and I felt cognitive efforts were less costly than usual and allowed extra expenditures of mental effort. Far less so than adderall and such things, but nothing to dismiss given the concomitant boost in attitude, confidence, interest, and stress resilience. 

Conclusion: A valuable stimulant with attractive low risk to health and low negative side effects. Mentality towards life was moderately influenced towards the confidence and interest in engagement dopamine brings. No “high” to speak of in a recreational sense, but I think people expect drastic effects and tend to discount the value of a positive mood and attitude towards life and its stressors. Plus, lack of dynamism in that sense also probably gave me a lack of dysphoria and crash. I’d compare it as a stimulant that ranges somewhere between a peak rank at a solid notch below Ritalin, with less potency and less sides, and bottom range rank approximating an improved version of modafinal, with better wakefulness and much greater mental and mood stimulation, yet similar in lacking significant physical stimulant effects and falling far short of recreational. 

I would buy it again to give it another chance, so that says something positive about its potential, at least in my case. 

I had it one time, but it was with a friend who was misinformed about its expected effects because of it’s relation to the more infamous phencyclidine. So my experience might’ve been different if we weren’t sitting around waiting to feel a PCP trip. With that in mind, I recall:

-pleasant mood lift that was so subtle it could be more accurately deemed a attitude shift towards contentment. 
-No classic stimulant energy at all.         -Probably a moderate boost in cognitive energy with solid benefits to parameters of attention (less effortful focus, less distractability, stronger control on set shifting, etc.). Related boosts in confidence and willingness/interest to engage in the object of focus, but I could have been hyper focused on waiting for a high to kick in from a drug I unknowingly hadn’t actually consumed. 
-No recollection of classic stim cardio and physiological arousal symptoms. I felt calm, sober, and disappointed in the surprise of this drug versus the experience my friend hyped up to me, yet I remember being at peace with it, not stressing or spewing negative emotions, and simply feeling grateful to have a life in such a complex world I felt atypically curious to explore. 
-Duration was not exceptionally long but we probably contaminated the results with benzos and booze later that evening. My body never got any rush or a “get up and go” feeling, much less the hyperlocomotive physical stimulation I get on massive amounts on amph. and the like. However, my cognition remained buffered by the substance in and could be very functional for some people looking for that. The cognitive load we get each day is a scarce commodity, and I felt cognitive efforts were less costly than usual and allowed extra expenditures of mental effort. Far less so than adderall and such things, but nothing to dismiss given the concomitant boost in attitude, confidence, interest, and stress resilience. 

Conclusion: A valuable stimulant with attractive low risk to health and low negative side effects. Mentality towards life was moderately influenced towards the confidence and interest in engagement dopamine brings. No “high” to speak of in a recreational sense, but I think people expect drastic effects and tend to discount the value of a positive mood and attitude towards life and its stressors. Plus, lack of dynamism in that sense also probably gave me a lack of dysphoria and crash. I’d compare it as a stimulant that ranges somewhere between a peak rank at a solid notch below Ritalin, with less potency and less sides, and bottom range rank approximating an improved version of modafinal, with better wakefulness and much greater mental and mood stimulation, yet similar in lacking significant physical stimulant effects and falling far short of recreational. 

I would buy it again to give it another chance, so that says something positive about its potential, at least in my case. 
Yes this is basically my exact expierance with this chemical the info is scant so i thought i would back this report up. I also IV and Vape it and vape was the most effective ROA

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back