Benzo testing

US Army Veteran

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Can a drug test pinpoint specific benzos? I'm prescribed a benzo but take others. Does it just show as a benzo or will it show each benzo separately?

Yeah they don't usually do those. I'm legally prescribed Valium so I'm covered if I decided to use other. Unless they do gas chromatography which I doubt.

Just like everyone else said, if its dipstick it will fall into "benzo's" , now if there curious about levels they can send it off to the lab to be tested for levels of the drug, then find out it wasn't quite the drug you  were prescribed. that's only a mock situation, but ive seen it happen! good luck!

What about a 6 pan saliva drug screen can I ask my probation officer what they test for lol of so I'm thinking about gettin some Mi-Dazolam

With emit testing they are looking for oxazepam because nearly all benzos contain this structure.   However since they metabolize into different compunds cut offs vary Wildly.   Even If the compound is similar it might have to be in much greater abundance to trigger a marker for the presence of oxazepam.  Clonazepam requires a large amount of,  7-aminoclonazepam to trip an EMIT test.   In fact I've taken probably 6mg of clonazepam many many times 4-12 hours before a methadone  UA.   It never showed up.   Alprazolam on the other hand trips the EMIT at a low cutoff.   Testing positive 4-5days after 2mg. Every benzo ia different you can find info on what level of metabolite will show a positive.   But you need experience to even begin to guess at how fast metabolites leave your body.   Experience up to the last ua i took in 2017 show that clonazolam and flubromazolam don't show up at least in reasonable doses.   

I have been on Ativan for Years and I am U/A drug tested every 2 weeks. I have been tested twice with results coming back with Xanax. I did not take Xanax, very shocking, I don't take Xanax. You have to be careful. They don't do the Gas Chrom. often, but ,it can pop up and ruin your day. Good luck

This may be old but it depends, I had to do a drug test last month.

It was two tubes so I assume they checked the first with a dip and if positive they do a gas spec test.

My friend is actually one of the people at L@bcorp centers where they do they in depth views. Yes they will look at the metabolites and can figure out what you have.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back