Benzos

Luis

hey guys I know I am new to the forum and also I seen the donation part witch I will be doing frequently once I see how real and helpful is this site. But to cut to the chase and say what is all about. I am tired of getting rip off by these fake pharmacies I've been looking for benzos for a while I love them for sleeping. If anyone could help me out I will surely aprecciate that and will be here if I could help with any different sources. I know many real ones for steroids. Thanks in advance and trust me I will be making a donation. 

Welcome @Luis! All you have to do is look around the vendor sections you habe access to, contact them and take it from there, it's that simple. Their contact details are nearly always in the first post. If you read the last 5-10 pages of a vendor thread you will get an idea of how they are doing also. Remember and check the forum rules out if you haven't already, but get acquainted with the place and read read read! You'll find those items easily enough.

hey guys I know I am new to the forum and also I seen the donation part witch I will be doing frequently once I see how real and helpful is this site. But to cut to the chase and say what is all about. I am tired of getting rip off by these fake pharmacies I've been looking for benzos for a while I love them for sleeping. If anyone could help me out I will surely aprecciate that and will be here if I could help with any different sources. I know many real ones for steroids. Thanks in advance and trust me I will be making a donation. 
Not trying to be a smart ass but it took me ten min tops to find a great place to order from. Good luck to you

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back