Best advice for most “euphoric” RC

Kaykr1

I don’t want to be blunt and say something similar to H or anything but anything close to opiate feeling which is the best rc? The number names confuse me to be honest, as I’m only familiar with anxiety related RCs. Any advice would be really appreciated . Didn’t think I’d get to the point where I’d be asking this but didn’t hurt to ask . Thank you guys! - K

If you have a low tolerance to opiates, o-dsmt is smooth but the best "entry level" rc opioid.
Otherwise there are a few interesting rc opioids coming out with a nice potency between 3x and 13x morphine, that are not fent analogues, but it will take more a while for them to be released.

If you have a low tolerance to opiates, o-dsmt is smooth but the best "entry level" rc opioid.
Otherwise there are a few interesting rc opioids coming out with a nice potency between 3x and 13x morphine, that are not fent analogues, but it will take more a while for them to be released.
I have a tolerance. Not a high one as I’m a month clean or the devil drug but I take pain pills occasionally etc... my tolerance is still there .. thank you I’ll definitely look into what you recommended :)

Try to avoid fentas if possible ;)

Those are some very interesting RC opioids I've on my list, and they should be all legal as well atm.
I will share my small list, if you find any supplier I'd be glad if you can let me know.
I find them nice from chemical structure and interesting with potency, not too soft, not too strong, and they should be pretty euphoric:

Viminol Trifluoromethyl  (11x)
Azaprocin (10x)
Oliceridine (10x)
[Etonitazene Analogue] Clonitazene (3x)

(x = number of times stronger than morphine)

Last edited:
Try to avoid fentas if possible ;)

Those are some very interesting RC opioids I've on my list, and they should be all legal as well atm.
I will share my small list, if you find any supplier I'd be glad if you can let me know.
I find them nice from chemical structure and interesting with potency, not too soft, not too strong, and they should be pretty euphoric:

Viminol Trifluoromethyl  (11x)
Azaprocin (10x)
Oliceridine (10x)
[Etonitazene Analogue] Clonitazene (3x)

(x = number of times stronger than morphine)
Thank you so much I appreciate your advice! I’ve lost all hope almost  on trustworthy vendors so that’s a whole other story on finding someone legit .. just scammed twice in a week :(  hate sh*tty people ... 

it's not simple to find legit sources. but those ones I listed since they are not-banned are easier to find them on clearnet.
always double check your sources, asking around here, on dread, or you can PM me.

Last edited:
Have you given any thought to kratom? It’s probably not the most euphoric but depending on tolerance, dose, strain, and quality/freshness, it can be quite euphoric and probably the easiest and most legal substance to procure. I was a regular user/complete addict to IV oxy and morphine years ago but surprisingly, Kratom helped more than the percosets, norcos, And tramadol for multiple recent shoulder surgeries. It was also personally more euphoric though I was taking quite a bit of the stuff. I’m sure mainlining oxys probably produced more euphoria, I can’t really remember that far back. Orally I recieved more pain relief and euphoria personally, I was surprised. I’ve never heard of or tried some of these other suggestions but I’ll definitely look into them now so thanks very much to the user who posted them. If I’m not mistaken, o e of the suggestions is basically tramadol’s active metabolite?

@Jastewart1888 Absolutely agree with Kratom. It's definitely a working alternative, and there are strains more sedative and other ones more euphoric. So there is the right type for everyone. The only bad thing: it's illegal in my country and many other countries (and this thing is ABSOLUTELY stupid), plus tolerance is raising pretty quickly. Already with low/no tolerance you need to take a pretty large amount, when your tolerance is reaching a certain level, you may need to use many grams / day. And since it's illegal, ordering packages of 100+ gram just for a week or two and taking risks, is for me sadly no good alternative.

O-DSMT is my "core" substance when I'm not taking anything else. I got not effect from it due my high tolerance, but I don't feel any WD and I can enjoy my working day feeling "normal" and without physical WD.

Everyone looking for detox, should give an hand to researchers of Enkephalinase inhibitors compounds (RB-101 / RB-120). RB-120 is available and legal on clearnet. Every month they are progressing with such researches. And having a sort of Opiates 2.0, a substance with a strong potency as analgesic/painkiller properties, and NOT increasing your tolerance even after taking it over a large time span, and apparently without any WD / Side effects if you stop taking it, it's most likely the holy grail mankind is looking for. If they will really be able to add recreational value as well, then this will be really a better world ;)

I'm going to share sources only for legal / not banned compound if I am going to find any, I am not going to violate forum rules. There is plenty of opiates created and just superficially researched between 1950 and 1990, many papers are still classified, the few lucky ones who got access to them, could easily release the next-generation RC opioid to enjoy, and without the risks of all those analogues with insane potency putting at risk life and health of so many people, those who are seeking opiates/opioids for chronic pains or those who are just seeking them for recreational effects.

Stay safe,

@middleman_eu

still super interested in enkaphilinase inhibitors. Have yet to find a vendor that it outright about what it is, only a place with “blends” that I don’t trust.  If you have found different, can you send me a pm?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back