Best MXPr

Kuro999

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
This is a thread for seeing who has the best prices and quality MXPr.

As I’m sure a lot of people are excited about this product as a possible substitute  for MXE, but currently the price is about 8 times higher than its predecessor was.

In addition, everything that I’ve read so far makes it appear that effective amount for an application is somewhere similar to the same potency as its predecessor. 

Due to these factors, if this becomes a popular compound, I would guess there would be significant competition on selling prices in the future ( Since many of the people buying, will likely be people who bought its significantly less expensive predecessor.)

Thus, here is the centralized thread for discussing who has the best quality and price for MXPr

This chem was designed and produced in Europe, it will most probably stay as expensive as it is now. Just like the 1P-LSD blotters which are insanely expensive...

PS: The RareChems batch is good but weak and too expensive.

Last edited:
therealrc.com has MXPr and others here is an invite code check it out   fZUsUW   if you need more codes let me know   

ok here is another one try this invite code  LXOWuK  There are a bunch of scam sites and good ones also, i am experienced with all kinds of rc's and other stuff and for me at least when i find a place that is consistent in quality and getting my package i am happy with that. Of course you can go all over the place but i do not have the money to throw around trying this one and that one unless there is a good reason. Other people are using the codes i put out and you can only use them once. if you are not able to use this one message me

Last edited by a moderator:
people keep using the invite code before you do and you can only use them once, if you need another one let me know message me... i can ask the person who owns the site for another one,and let me say i am not affiliated with any sites, and i know other sites are good and maybe cheaper or not or better quality or not at the time..For me who has a good tolerance to chemicals is happy with getting my package first and keeping the quality nice and clean. I am in the US so i go with untracked for 10 dollars but it is euros you send, i do bank transfer and so far so good so i stick with it.. Plus i do not have the money to go here and there unless a must or i need a certain chem i can not get..

@sive Hey hows it going.. They disabled my messenger i don't know why.. i am not affiliated or am with any specific vendor. I can only give my personal opinion on vendors that i have dealt with the same as everybody else here.. so for now hope you get this code   1SGTS8  if not if and when my messnger is back up i will give you another

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back