Best personal wallets to use besides Electrum

Wasabi is one I've been meaning to try due to some coin mixing features that obscure your history, but as long as you have your keys you can access your BTC from any wallet (except for those that don't give you keys- avoid them). I have Mycellium on android mobile but never used it.
Remember your keys (the 12 words in most cases) are the important thing to access your BTC. Wallets are just portals to the bitcoin blockchain. 
Do you not like Electrum? It's an old , ugly, and plain UI but wallet has always worked for me on PC and mobile.

Electrum works with most vendors if I’m not correct? Bread wallet for mobile is a good simple one with a nice GUI, as is exodus & blockchain wallet. Anyone have issues using electrum or any others with online vendors or merchants? Just wondering what wallets to stay away from besides coinbase. Thanks! 

@KeithDavid Any exchange like Coinbase keeps your seed for "your" wallet so they own it.  Don't keep coin in any exchange.  Electrum wallets support Segwit and can receive from any exchange or other btc source.  Blockstream Green wallet is excellent on mobile.  Electrum is good on desktop as is Wasabi (and numerous others)...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back