Best Rc benzo?

Nachomomma

What do you guys think is the best rc benzo and why? I'm trying to decide which one to research next.

I personally think cl0n@zolam is one of the best, long legs 7-10 hours, potent and fun. Word of caution it builds tolerance fast if used at to high of a dose too frequently. 

"Best" is subjective term, it all depends on what you plan on using it for and even then it will vary from person to person. 

Etizolam is the golden standard if you’re going into rc benzos. The only drugs I ever flushed were Flubromazolam and Colozolam. They are just too strong for me to function on, and I had a pretty high benzo tolerance at the time. It gave me delusions of sobriety. All of them will catch up to you, but those two in particular, in my experience, are life ruining. I’ve also heard good things about Pyrazolam, but I’ve never researched it so I can’t really say for certain. Be careful, RC benzos are a sneaky, and can quickly become life ruining. 

Someone has just messaged Me that N1tr@z0l@m is the best b3nz0 he has ever had despite trying them all thinking he knew the best ones. Br0m@z0l@m feels like a longer lasting Alprazolam from what I have at least. I have two Gr@mz of N1tr@z0l@m and have experimented with it and it's great stuff solution has it's downfalls in Researching it compared to using Pellets. 

@porkandbeansboy

What are the downfalls of solution vs pell3ts? Too easy to dose more than intended? Digests differently?

And have you noticed this in particular to nitr@zol@m or all rc benz0$?

Just curious as I make solutions of et1z and and am mostly happy with results but there usually seems to be a tiny bit of powder dispersed in the bottle when it is given a good shake.  This is a after a half hour hot water bath and much shaking and letting sit a few days. Generally I make 2-5 mg et1z per ml.  

I chalk it up to dust/slight impurities but it’s always made me hesitant to make the (for me) ideal 10 mg/ml s0lution as I don’t love re$earxhing a whole ml of PG in one day. 

Also if you haven’t tried dicl@zep@m I highly recommend. Not as euphoric as cl0n or others but amazingly effective for treating the kind of anxiety that lasts all day without much impairment felt. Also heard good things about br0m@z0l@m hope to research soon 

@veggieragz making your own solution is by far the best way to know exactly how much you are taking. Pellets are hit and miss when it comes to consistent dosing. You can read pages of people talking about half their pellets being bunk or under dosed then get knocked on there asses by a hot one. Blotters are a little better imo but powder rules them all, if for no other reason than price. You should have no problem making a 10mg/ml solution for etiz. That is what I generally do, though I have gone up to 20mg/ml to be able to fill a tiny 1 ml dropper bottle. At the concentrations you are using there should be little if any particulates remaining after a good shake and certainly after a hot water bath. I never have to use a bath with etiz only some of the other benz. It really depends on the batch quality. That being said a few floatys are probably fine. I have had that making high concentrate clam and flubr0  solutions. Just give it a quick shake before dosing. I always go sublingual and like knowing I designed this mixture for myself with no questions of shitty presses, hot spots or watered down pre made solutions. The only issue I usually come across with solutions is that people either redose more frequently since liquid isn't as tangible as taking a pill/pellet is or don't use an accurate dropper. You seem like a reasonable researcher and already have a dosing regiment so that doesn't apply. Use caution if you are mixing solutions of multiple B3nz0s. Always label and/or color code bottles. Taking down 10mg of clam instead of etiz makes for an interesting day haha but could be very dangerous obviously.

As far as favorite rc bez0, etiz is by far the most useful and versatile of the class. It treats anxiety and panic efficiently, its quick acting and tolerance/withdrawal build much slower than others. That being said clam is my go to when I need an extra kick or quick comedown. Flunitr#s0l@m is nice and is one I would like to see more of, even though it is potent it doesn't fuck off your tolerance and life like flubr0 will. 

@Brokenkey

Thank you so much for your response!  I too am all about that powder pricing and having control over the potency of the tinctures. Never tried a  rc benz0 pellet or blotter mainly because of price but also I just don't believe every lab has it figured to a tee.

Your experience with the solubility of et1z definitely puts my mind at ease. I can always see the vast majority of the powder dissolving quickly into the pg but those little floaters always made me second guess myself. Now I'm feeling pretty confident its due to the fact that i live in a dusty ass city and/or maybe the floaties just account for the 'powder' portion of the 'et1z0lam powder' I usually pick up, if you know what i mean lol. Def doing the 10mg/ml from now on and I'm sure my stomach will thank you!

Also definitely agree with you that labelling is crucial - It only took a couple more fun nights than I deserve mistaking the et1z+lucy solution for the straight et1z before I got firmly in the habit. 😝 

Et1z is my fav as well, quite all purpose, and what I love most about it is its lack of sedation until the time of night that I'm looking for it.

That's definitely good to know about the flun/flub tolerance differences, perhaps will look into some flun.

So far I stick to the eti, then dicl@z when I feel the need to taper down/off or for when I'm experiencing consistent anxieties and multiple panic attacks a day. Purposefully avoiding cl0n because I don't really trust myself with it atm but I'm sure one day I'll feel my time has come to research its magic.  

Is Fl@p worth a go? Any other rc benz0s with a relatively low sedation profile I should look into? Also a plus when the potency and price are in the lower aforementioned areas. 

@Hazadardous1 True, be careful, if you order the powder, make a solution. I've been over using Clam for about a month (one on e life's rough spots). I function fine. I just don't feel pain. i'm going the ween off with my scripts and be MUCH more careful next time. This is a great source for advice (unlike myself...I thought that i was smarter) ugh....

Flu@lp is probably my favorite one. It hits hard and keeps me in a dreamlike state which is comfy. 

Tripsit reports 3 continuous days usage a possible warning sign for seizures with cl0n. This puts me off somewhat. I have used it but not excessively.

How evident are these symptoms I could really do without a driving ban or anything stupid like because of getting put down as an epileptic.

To answer the thread I prefer etiz and dic@z. I find dicl@z less intrusive and not so pushy

N1tr@z0l@m hands down except it might take a lot for optimal R3s3@rch results. From everyone I have heard say and obviously Et1z0l@m but in the end it all comes down to which one you prefer the most.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back