best roid if you have high blood pressure

aarons

anybody got any wisdom to share about the best roid if you have high blood pressure? I'm on BP meds so don't know if it would even affect me but not sure. I broke my body in the military and gained a lot of weight because I quit working out. I have taken various types over the years so I am not dumbie when it comes to this topic. I am also debating HGH. any any advice is welcome.

Use something non aromatising or something very low aromatising. A lot of it can be controlled via diet ie low sodium and low carbs.

HGH can cause odema in some ppl, quite pronounced.

Look toward oxandrolone and methenolone enanthate primarily.

Keep water rentetion low and estrogen balanced cardio clean eating. 

You could try moderate test+masteron dry lean gains. 

Deca trt test

Low test high primo

Old thread but you definitely want to watch your HERMATOCRIT... yes. ALL steroids WILL cause an increase in red blood cell count, raising BP and at the same time making your heart work harder to pump thicker than normal blood through an already taxed cardiovascular system. Some compounds raise crit more so than others. Equipoise is probably the most notorious. While increasing Your red blood cells IN MODERATION can enhance cardiovascular performance, too much blood can have negative consequences.  Increasing blood cell count is essentially what cyclists do. Remember Lance? I don’t consider him a cheater. He did the same thing all the other top competitors do, he just used a different method. Other cyclists may sleep in a tent that mimics high altitude environment. In response to the thin air, tge body produces more red blood cells to compensate, get more o2 to the muscles. Others might simply draw blood weeks out from the competition, just to reintroduce it back into their body the day of the competition! It takes a lot to be a top competitor these days! But look at me. I’m ranting.

solution for keeping crit in check: go to the Red Cross and donate blood every 8 weeks. Get rid of the excess. Trust me when they check your iron after being on a cycle for 8 to 10 weeks it can be in the mid 20s.high end of normal is 14. For real a lot of bros in the know do this. Plus your donation could save a life

Keep water rentetion low and estrogen balanced cardio clean eating. 

You could try moderate test+masteron dry lean gains. 

Deca trt test

Low test high primo
Spot on advice about the high primo, if you can afford it. But if you can afford high dose primo, I say ditch the test altogether. You don’t  need to run it. Primo is amazing by itself at doses of 600 and up per week

Spot on advice about the high primo, if you can afford it. But if you can afford high dose primo, I say ditch the test altogether. You don’t  need to run it. Primo is amazing by itself at doses of 600 and up per week
I have found primobolan to be effective even at 400mg a week which is what I am running now with 50mg of oxandrolone a day.

Guaranteed its one of those that gets better as the dosage increases.

Yea. The more the merrier. That's the ONLY compound that this statement holds true for imo. It's safer than water and has more pros than cons. Only problem us $ expensive $

But I was brewing my own 100mg/ml and they were costing me abut $15 to $30 a gram., so 15 to 30 a vial and it was very good shit.

Go with AAS that are more in the anabolic spectrum and less in the androgenic spectrum (e.g., anavar, primo, Eq, etc). Test can be fine if you keep the dose lower and watch your E levels. Stay far away from Tren, Anadrol, and Dbol

Stick with low dosed Test0sterone Cyp/Enthnate and add REAL Prim0bolan, if you can find it. A lot of fakes of Prim0 are going around. The real stuff has zero sides and makes you full and cut. I use Test for h0rmone replacement therapy at 125mg a week and it does wonders for my mind and body

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back