Best sites/books for growing?

Ket Carson

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
I've had my card for years and have had more successes than failures, but it's clearly an art that I want to perfect. If anyone can impart any wisdom or link to any guides or books about growing, it would be much appreciated. Right now my main area of concentration is finding the best fertilizers for the veg and flower stages.

growdiaries.com It'll give you all the info you need.

Seedsman.com has the best autoflower seeds. I just grew Sweet Gelato and it was 63 days from seed to harvest. Unbelievable easy and unbelievable buds too.
Sixty-three days? Holy crap. That is unbelievable! I've pondered going with the autos, but always stick with feminized and pull clones from. I'll check them out! Thank you!

I started growing with photoperiod seeds myself, but tried the autos and haven't looked back. The buds are still curing, but it's looking like about 3 ozs of bud too from one plant when all is said and done. 3 ounces for 2 months work is definitely worth it. They're extremely durable plants too. I was moving lights and dropped one right on top of the plant at 4 weeks (again). I was going to euthanize and start over when somebody told me to just get some scotch tape and tape it back together. It freaking worked!

I love talking about growing, but I'll shut up here. Check out Johnny Blaze's diaries on that grow website. He documents step by step the entire grow and grows amazing plants. Best of luck!!

I started growing with photoperiod seeds myself, but tried the autos and haven't looked back. The buds are still curing, but it's looking like about 3 ozs of bud too from one plant when all is said and done. 3 ounces for 2 months work is definitely worth it. They're extremely durable plants too. I was moving lights and dropped one right on top of the plant at 4 weeks (again). I was going to euthanize and start over when somebody told me to just get some scotch tape and tape it back together. It freaking worked!

I love talking about growing, but I'll shut up here. Check out Johnny Blaze's diaries on that grow website. He documents step by step the entire grow and grows amazing plants. Best of luck!!
It is a blast. This year I'm permitted to 30, but it should be a long summer, so if I get some outside in the ground, I could get some 8-10 footers easily. I can't wait. It's just a matter of keeping the deer from eating them.

Deer are a problem I haven’t had to deal with yet. My first grow was with photoperiod feminized sativa seeds. I had a plant hit 7 feet indoors. It sounds nice but was a headache. It outgrew my tent in the first 2 months, and then my closet (which was tin-foiled out lol.) Strings everywhere.

Be careful what you wish for. Best of luck keeping the deer away!!

The deer weren't even the worst! One year, we had a horse that we used to just let wander around the garden. She was a good, sweet animal, but the morning I came out and discovered that she'd bitten off every single cola on every single plant 4 weeks after they started flowering. I could have killed her, but I'm not a total dickhead, so I sprayed her with the hose and probably cried a little, but most likely a lot.

I learned the basics from growweedeasy.com and growdiares i actually had an account on growdiares and have shown my progress over the years i am in a legal state we can have 13 plants its a lot of work but well worth it. Most of my skills came from hands on and watching everything and take notes.

I will let you know that the growbible is garbage. Marijuana Horticulture by Cervantes is the one that I used. Auto-feminized or clones are the way to go. Any other option is depressing because you have to kill a plant that is so beautiful

I have my card, rec goes on the ballot this year tho. I have genetics ready. I'm too old for guerilla ops

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back