Best state to vend from/buy in

DomXCIX

What’s the best state to vend from as far as leniency regarding local laws and RC’s. I kno VA is prob one of the worst bc they ban everything. Which states have the most lenient restrictions regarding drugs in gen. I think Cali you get a slap on the wrist for small quantities of most substances. Anyone have any thoughts on this. I’d like to start vending but wouldn’t dare try in the current state I’m in. Could use some suggestions as I’m looking to move to a diff state. And for now we’re planning on Cali. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cali. Florida turned police state lately but 20 years ago Ida said FL

Cali you do very little of your time unless u are a violent offender and their system is packed. It's also a business. Federal cases are a whole other deal. The feds have locked up guys from overseas plenty and not even just u.s. citizens. Op r@w-deal was a good example.

I lived in S.D. and it wasn't a great experience for me

Last edited:
What’s the best state to vend from as far as leniency regarding local laws and RC’s. I kno VA is prob one of the worst bc they ban everything. Which states have the most lenient restrictions regarding drugs in gen. I think Cali you get a slap on the wrist for small quantities of most substances. Anyone have any thoughts on this. I’d like to start vending but wouldn’t dare try in the current state I’m in. Could use some suggestions as I’m looking to move to a diff state. And for now we’re planning on Cali. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
It’s not going to matter if they string you up federally, which you’d be risking if you’d be shipping cross country regardless of what state you’re in

This thread and question would probably be the first piece of evidence used against you. Just some food for thought for your potential plans

I’ll stick to just being a consumer lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back