Best vacation you have ever been on

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Bahamas every single year .... pricier in Atlantis but did it for 5 years in a row prior to pandemic year

what about y'all? 

The Philippines. So many options. So many islands to choose. The food is delicious. And the women are so beautiful. Covid messed it up for me these last 2 years

Cartegena Colombia, my wife grew up there and it was amazing. I went there to meet her family back in college but never really got to enjoy it with them around.

Just know people from there and it is a great time 

Argentina. The culture and the vibe. The people. So many fun hidden gems throughout the country. Was like being on a treasure hunt without a map but you just found things and places! i will definitely visit again!

Argentina. The culture and the vibe. The people. So many fun hidden gems throughout the country. Was like being on a treasure hunt without a map but you just found things and places! i will definitely visit again!
Same here. Argentina has some nice stuff. Went to a coffee shop that apparently a lot of  important people have been to. Presidents, actors and king/queens And the women are so beautiful. 

Salem, MA was pretty cool. The middle east is kind of interesting if you can blend in their souks are the place to be to find some some.

TRIPS BACK TO OUR BIRTH COUNTRIES ARE ALWAYS SPECIAL ✈️

Mi mum just left for our Motherland this morning. (130AM departure) First trip in over 20yrs 🤯

…. I stayed at the airport until the last possible minute: 23:59!!! (That’s when the final shuttle leaves our airport) 🦮🐩🐕‍🦺🥹

IMHO: Since Grandma passed away in November: Mom 10000000% deserves a vacation — for as long as needed, you what I mean? 💯

SO:
First time in my life, I’m technically ALONE (forget my useless, rac*** aunt and her kids).
- Never knew my biological father.
- StepDad passed away in 2014.
- Baby brother passed in 1997.

MY
dumbass separated from my fiancée almost 1200 years ago…… (no kids)
NOW: I’m stuck at the house with 3 dogs & 7 cats 🤦🏽‍♂️

+++ LAST WEEK: Received a SEIZURE NOTICE from NYC (different DBG post)

SAFE TO SAY
: I’ll pretty much be SUPER paranoid & extra lonely, these next few weeks.

Have a safe, fun trip Mom❣️
🇰🇷

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back