Best Website for Tracking International Packages?

porkandbeansboy

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I've only used 17track before for tracking international packages. I was told that 17track is slow to show updated results.

What Website is the best one to use for Tracking International Packages.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Thank you @DoomKitty for your advice.and I'm going to use yours because I usually receive my latter before the I ever get tn updates! you are not a doom kitty you have been so helpful I want to call you nice kitty not @DoomKitty! But I love the name since I have too many cats. My daughter takes in feral cats and hides them in the basement I never knew I owned all the extra cats! She should be called @DoomKitty because I am doomed with vet bills aand so much food and they think they are  Fancy Cats because I tried Purina Pro plan bur they want fancy feast! Thanks again for your help getting back to life here you are amazingly helpful love you Heavenlee! 

@porkandbeansboy I agree with doomkitty. Another good one is parcelsapp.com

The only negative is the website loads slow sometimes, but is almost always up to date on the most recent scan. The positives are it will keep all your tracking numbers until you manually delete them so you don't have to enter them everytime you want to check. The other thing they do that is really cool is they usually give you a few day range of estimated dates on when your package will likely hit your local post office based on how long it took other recent packs coming and going to the same countries. I've found that their predictions are pretty accurate barring any customs issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DoomKitty Thank you for the reply like the other member said you've been truly helpful to me personally a bunch of times for many different things. I'm grateful you're here as a great member to the community as you truly have had a huge impact on helping a lot people out with a lot things.

@Mary79 Have you tried both packagemapping and parcelsapp and noticed any difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
@porkandbeansboy Yes I have used both, they both seem to stay updated to the most recent scan. The only difference really is that packagemapping shows the world map and route your pack took and parcelsapp does not. Also parcelsapp shows an estimated date of when your pack will hit your local post office and packagemapping does not. So I use both for best results.

@Mary79 Never used parcelsapp b4, but i love the estimated delivery times based on other packs from same location feature! Thanks for the tip!

@DoomKitty Do I need to make an account for package mapping I put in my TN and it just states:

Jan

Shipped

About 2020 years ago (0 DIT)

Label Created. Check back soon.

Am I doing something wrong?

and @Mary79 parcelsapp doesn't have https on there website it is only http which if I'm not a computer expert means that someone can intercept the data but I'm not sure what type of data I just not https is important for security.

Does anyone here know much about whether http only will make a difference in a person obtaining any meannigful information specifically my TN obviously.

@porkandbeansboy For some reason packagemapping always shows ship year as 0001.  Makes no sense but oh well.  Sometimes the "label created. check back soon" means just that, that the label was made but the pack not delivered to post office yet, and once i had a pack do that from a vendor here, and i assume the country of origins post just has a wonk scan system, because it said that until it hit customs here, and then it all updated. 

As far as the website not being encrypted, yes anyone would technically be able to see the TNs you are typing in.  I didnt even notice that for some reason so thanks for pointing that out! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back