Better Call Saul (2015)

• Thread starter Thread starter Whoopiegoldburgg222
  • Start date Start date
I love Better Call Saul.  Turns out slippin’ Jimmy is a kind, Clever, intelligent and funny man.   It’s hard to see that from Breaking  Bad. When does the next season begin?

@jtab Slippin JImmie is a very kind man, with the willpower of none other! You know Im not sure , I left off on season 4 I think thats the latest one so far

Breaking Bad was an awesome show. I miss it. I think I ended up watching it twice. One of my favorite scenes was the bath tub part with the dead body that was put in acid and ended up disintegrating the tub and ultimately the whole floor. What a nasty and grotesque mess!!!!
Did you , @Whoopiegoldburgg222 or anyone else watch the movie? It was pretty good too.

Saul or “slippin’ Jimmy” lol, was my favorite character. He appeared to be kind of a scum bag in Breaking Bad but ultimately was such a kind, intelligent, empathetic and very funny guy!

@jtab that was my favorite scene too! Too funny. I need to watch it again. I think I wiil do alone.  My husband said it drove him crazy listening to Aaron Paul scream all the time but he did love it. I hope @Whoopiegoldburgg222 saw Breaking Bad its so good. I hated the episode with the fly but other than that it was perfect. Darn you I wanted to read now I want to catch up on Better Call Saul!

@jtab Dude whats the movie called?! I totally forgot about the movie lol btw your favorite scene is one that I will never get out of my head hahaha I remember when I saw it I was like " oh shit this show isnt fucking around" lmao.

I LOVE Breaking Bad , its one of the best shows in the past decade IMO

Last edited:
We just binge watched both series. The husband had new seen Breaking Bad and neither of us had seen Saul . We had taken a tour of Albuquerque that takes you by all the houses from the show. That part would have been much cooler if we could have recognized them.

PS also watched the movie that was about what happened to Jesse afterwards. This was at the start of Covid when we were stuck in here. 

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 Movie is El Camino.  That bath tub scene was a game changer for sure. I liked the show up until that point, but once the tub scene happened, I was hooked and couldn’t stop watching.

@2earls That’s pretty cool about the tour. I didn’t know that they did that. I use to go through Albuquerque on I-40 all of the time when I was a truck driver.  It always would amaze me when it snowed there. It seemed like every time I went through it was snowing. And snow and ice is a truckers worst enemy . But it definitely was an interesting town with interesting people! I will definitely have to check that out if they are still doing tours, and if I ever go back through.

@jtab Ill check the movie out this weekend! Is it the story of Jessie? Thanks for the recommendation! 

@Whoopiegoldburgg222 Yes, it is the story of Jessie and what became of him. While it was a good movie, it more felt like just a continuation of the series, which it was, but it didn’t necessarily feel like watching a movie, but it definitely gives you more of a finality to some of the burning questions that the show left you with.

Lol, I know how you feel . So many great show and movie suggestions!

@Tara Check it out, you will love it! P.s. its good to hear from you again :) Hope you've been well.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back