Better than Phentermine alternative? DNP?

• Thread starter Thread starter SpriteHamster
  • Start date Start date
S

SpriteHamster

My girlfriend tried Phentermine (Adipex) and it wasn't enough for fat loss even with a good diet, lifestyle, and working out.

It definitely curbs my appetite, but when it was prescribed with the other medication that was the other half of Phen-Fen it really worked wonders. I don't remember what the name of the other med was (not the Fent usually discussed here!). It was all the rage in the 90s until a couple people died from taking it. The doctor who prescribed it to me said it was ridiculous to take it off the market because more people would have died from obesity than the amount who died taking the drugs.

Anyways, I guess I am not answering the question at hand. Since I have found Phentermine effective enough to shed a few pounds if I need to I haven't tried any other weight loss drugs. Hopefully someone else will have a suggestion. 

Do not touch DNP unless you know exactly what you are doing. It’s not one to be fucked with and I see more and more people using it like it’s an actual genuine alternative.

If Phen, diet and working out weren’t enough I’m afraid and I don’t mean to be harsh one or more wasn’t food enough. Diet, lifestyle and exercise alone are enough trust me it’s the effort required that isn’t. The drugs just help facilitate whatever your goals are quicker but you have to nail all aspects not blame the drugs not working. 

Peace

Rx

Yep,  @Hammerblow pretty much nailed it (no pun intended).  If your girlfriend has a PhD in biochemistry AND she's a world-class bodybuilder, then maybe it would be reasonable for her to contemplate it, but otherwise steer clear.  I'm only being partly facetious here; DNP works through uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation, not through some neurotransmitter-mediated channel.  In other words, it's a completely different creature from the familiar stimulants, and it's a total beast.

Main thing I'd add/modify in @Hammerblow 's response is that perhaps your girlfriend should get her thyroid levels tested.  (And maybe get a comprehensive metabolic panel while she's at it.)

Replying more directly to your question, ECA was pretty darn effective in SWIM's experience.  Depending on your country, clenbuterol might also be an option, but even where it's available, weight-loss is an off-label use, I think.

Editorializing now, if your girlfriend is maintaining a clean diet and lifestyle, getting exercise, and has no underlying health problems, she probably doesn't need to worry about a little extra adipose tissue, unless a doctor has explicitly told her otherwise.  If it's just a matter of aesthetics, I'm sure she's already beautiful just the way she is 🙂

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back