BigUps back ?

His spelling and grammar make me think twice from ordering it looks like someone else hacked his site or it might be some kind of Code language lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
He just switched all the S's for X's in the paste.  "spock strong" is just a reference to his previous nick....as always order at your own risk unless legit posi reviews start circulating

", I plan to make it the laxt. In the game of big numberx, over time, the house always winx. You cant houxe the goat, can only be milked. (I ❤️ tryptaminex) Enough jokex"

Sounds like someone is dipping into his own stash...

might order a small order sometime this week. Someones gotta take a chance.

Just noticed what "Exhibit B" is listed as at the bottom of the pastebin. Little worried about that. Seems like the sign of a scammer or vendor who no longer gives a fuck. He didn't strike me as either before the hiatus.

Guy seems to have sense of humor before if you noticed by the  pictures he uses . I must add as theirs no one else who sells some of chems for research domestically online he has. But I agree something feels very off from this vendor with the pastebin and some of the items he selling if you look below.

He came thru for me!!!(request back from august I think) Bird landed & Thought it was from diff vendor,(that recently got blacklisted) then realized UPS was back by few posts... then it dawned on me, this bird was from UPS, had to go and apologize on the vendor thread that got blacklisted cuz I was the only schmuck claiming something landed even though it wasn't what I ordered😔, BIGUPS told me spread word, hes back in the saddle again n steady foward....

He also responded to me from his normal wickr account, I think shit is straight.....

The bin is beyond. I wish I could watch  ‘the real houxewivex of big upx laxt big year’ but the Manhattan series is pretty good anyway so I’ll stick to that 💖

i will put in a small order then but it will be very small so I don't lose anything. Hep is good NDH is not which other people are selling which is inactive bunk. Other vendors were selling HEP as Nep and I never knew.

I hear hes selling hep mislabled as nep. Not a trustworthy vendor imo

Idk I ordered his hep i think it was hep anyways way back this year being sold as nep as china banned it last year, The only other vendoer was from b&c and they have admitted it was ndh cut in there pastebin after I called them out there so call "nep". So gonna take first step and see it this pans out no email just sent bits to him. Here goes jesus lol.

If anyone has tried anything besides the meh or neo or hep or whatever it is on his list. I'm interested in going for a couple things but i wanna read a review that's not hep related.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back