Bit Coin the best

Conceited

So glad I took the time to learn how to use Bit Coin . Its so easy when you know how to buy coins , then transfer them to a safe wallet and repeat the transfer again from your secure wallet to vendor. I'll never use a different  method again.  

Last edited by a moderator:
@Conceited you never look back. I can understand folks that are not tech literate being put-off. Some bitcoin exchanges and wallets are also not great service so for a first timer I can understand how things fall over quickly. Lots of tech words and phrases to get through as well such as Multi-factor Authenticate (Basically a set of differing passwords / pins or an authentication app). Google do a free one.

It can be both really easy, and a right royal pain in the plums. Good thing is that there are plenty of great folk here to offer a helping hand.

I still can't master it.  My donation time to the DBG is coming up again soon so I'll have to figure it out.

Last year had to have someone do it for me!

Im in the process of learning bt coin to. It can be very confusing ey? 

I've got my wallet now just need to put fund in when i take a plunge 

Ya I'm in the process of learning that my 128USD I spent when 1 Bitcoin was worth only 4K USD was very recently a few days ago 80200ishUSD and last I checked 24 Hours ago it was 7888USDish per 1 Bitcoin it's so volatile and it's all based on how popular Bitcoin is so at any given moment like I spent my cash and if I didn't I could of had a HUGE Profit or it went the other way and I could of lost 15USD within a matter of Hours before noticing my huge loss in Money due to Bitcoin dropping in price which is completely and totally 100% unpredictable it can be worth like 4K which it was less then like 2 Months I think maybe even literally 1 Month or a bit more now it's worth double lol? 

Just thought I'd point that out to new users you can make a lot of profit but you literally got to be lucky but that's a plus side of using and as long as you spend the Bitcoin instantly you won't loose profit theoretically I hope that is lol. When I go to make my next purchase I plan to just instantly send it right after I Buy the amount of Bitcoin that I need but the problem is the Bitcoin Fees can vary which is normally like 2$ typically much less than that but it can be really high sometimes I have heard like 10$ a purchase it all depends on how things are with the Miners who do the work etc. I forget how to explain it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back