Bitcoin...confusion and question about US-Anxiety

missy1996

Hi,

I saw a bitcoin atm in the mall..and I still don't understand it. I would prefer to NOT go that route..however I noticed there is a US section...however I am only looking for one particular escape.  I suffer from horrible anxiety (passed out on planes -who knew they kept a IV on flights?) I've passed out in a meeting, and also hotels.  I have gone to a therapist ..however I'm now in a state that isn't California and they would rather pray you to death than give you something to help.  

Is there any pharmacies in the US section that use normal currency ...and also rx anxiety medication?

Thanks

Yes maam. I wouldnt risk my access with sources but its well worth it. And the answer to your question is yes and yes. :)

@missy1996 , I want to mention a few things about the bitcoin atm. They aren't as confusing as you might think and pretty easy to use. For one thing, they take cash and can be more anonymous than buying coin on-line thru am exchange with a CC card. With some machines, if you keep your purchases under $900, you won't be asked for alot of personal info. Look for one's that have better transaction fees. There are machines that sell bitcoin as well as buy them from you. And really, bitcoin is a much better way to do your transactions online with sellers. 

I bought 500 dollars sorth of btc from the only atm in my city,and your right. Its pretty anonymous, all I had to do was enter my phone number and it sent a confirmation code. But it charged me like $60 then once it got into my wallet for me to move it again it's the wallet charged me another 10/12%. Its highway robbery but, apparently I guess that's the price you going to have to pay for anonymity.

@Joshua55 It depends on the machine and the fees of that machine & rates of transfer of the exchange. There are about four different makes of those machines so you have to check the fees & rates imposed. The one by me has rates of 6.9 & 7% and most of that goes to the miners & exchange and the machine takes a small percentage of that so I'm told. BTC is more like a stock or commodity rather than a currency. But is a better way to go if you don't want to give up too much info just to get some bitcoin. Larger the amount you buy they will want more identity tho like if you purchase over 900. Don't forget to tumble if you want to ensure that anonymity before you send them out.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back