Bitcoin issue

My send button isn’t responding when I try to transfer crypto to another wallet, it has worked fine up until a few days ago, thanks for any help 

I’m using wallet to transfer to another wallet on Coinbase, I know the wallet address is correct that I’m trying to send to and the send button doesn’t turn the dark color like it’s ready, nothing happens when I press it, I already tried logging off and back on

@Daniel schmidt  A few things to check. #1 - Make sure you have enough in your account to cover the amount you're sending PLUS fees. #2 - Coinbase has been known to block addresses, so there's that possibility. #3 - If all else fails, I believe you will have to log out of everything, computer included, and reboot if this is a true glitch. BUT make sure you have your password and passphrase/generation seed available beforehand or you won't be able to get back into your wallet. Good luck!

Plenty to cover transaction, and the vendor verified the address again and has said it works for other clients, I’ll try the 3rd option, let you know, and I do have the password backed up

@Daniel schmidt I would HIGHLY recommend that you transfer the funds from Coinbase to a private wallet of your choice first before sending to vendor.  Its really critical imo.   Coinbase literally leases their blockchain analyzer to the DEA and other government organizations and like @SPMia stated, they will definitely block particular addresses that they have flagged.  They will also seize your funds or close your account if they suspect you of doing anything shady.  There are plenty of private wallet choices like Electrum or Wasabi for computers or Blue Wallet and Blockchain Green Wallet for cellphones.   I have no idea if your issue is because the address if flagged (very likely tho!), but regardless i would still ALWAYS send to private wallet first.

@Daniel schmidt I would HIGHLY recommend that you transfer the funds from Coinbase to a private wallet of your choice first before sending to vendor.  Its really critical imo.   Coinbase literally leases their blockchain analyzer to the DEA and other government organizations and like @SPMia stated, they will definitely block particular addresses that they have flagged.  They will also seize your funds or close your account if they suspect you of doing anything shady.  There are plenty of private wallet choices like Electrum or Wasabi for computers or Blue Wallet and Blockchain Green Wallet for cellphones.   I have no idea if your issue is because the address if flagged (very likely tho!), but regardless i would still ALWAYS send to private wallet first.
The issue I found out is the way the address I’m trying to send to is formatted, their are 3 different formats, one that start 1, 3, or bc1, mine will not work sending to the bc1, it works fine with the other 2, 

@Daniel schmidt Ah yes theyre a bit weird with that i guess.  Ive seen numerous people in the past report they've successfully send to bc1 addresses followed by numerous people saying they cant.  Even the sewit adoption page here says Coinbase both has and has not implemented the capability to send to bc1 lol.  Glad you figured it out.  Still highly recommend sending first to a wallet you own the keys to due to their ability and definite usage of both freezing assets and suddenly closing accounts.  I also know a number of people who've had their Cashapp accounts closed suddenly because they send btc to a flagged address. 

@Daniel schmidt Ah yes theyre a bit weird with that i guess.  Ive seen numerous people in the past report they've successfully send to bc1 addresses followed by numerous people saying they cant.  Even the sewit adoption page here says Coinbase both has and has not implemented the capability to send to bc1 lol.  Glad you figured it out.  Still highly recommend sending first to a wallet you own the keys to due to their ability and definite usage of both freezing assets and suddenly closing accounts.  I also know a number of people who've had their Cashapp accounts closed suddenly because they send btc to a flagged address. 
The crypto has been sitting in my wallet for a week and has gone up 95$,am I able to send it back into my bank? , sorry I’m just learning the ins and outs of this, you have been very helpful, thanks

You mean are you able to cash out on Coinbase to make a profit?  Then yes, you can sell the btc for sure on Coinbase!  Im not sure of their process tho so i cant help there, but its definitely a service they provide

You mean are you able to cash out on Coinbase to make a profit?  Then yes, you can sell the btc for sure on Coinbase!  Im not sure of their process tho so i cant help there, but its definitely a service they provide
I figured that out, just wish there was a way to send to this vendor, I have made numerous orders, all smooth, then the last address that they used is the one I can’t send to , I inquired about them giving me a different address that would work but haven’t heard back, maybe I’ll switch to a different crypto fender that does work for that bc1 address 

@Daniel schmidt If you use send to a wallet fthat supports sending to bc1 first then you can do it.  If you have a cellphone then get Blockstream Green wallet.  Send from your Coinbase to that wallet and then from that wallet to the vendor. 

@DoomKitty  Maybe this is a dumb question (I’m very newish to BTC I can do the purchase of and sending to another wallet- but reading what you say here,  is there any way (since I’m reading about their tightness with DEA for example)  that CB can watch where you send wallet wise  before it goes to a vendor ? Or would they need a reason to be watching what u do?   I’m about to move from CB to maybe Bl@k_Ch@in on my cell before I use a vendor. 

do u recommend that all the time ?   I just used CB the other day directly from there to Vends w-@llet -  I had no idea ( this is why we should read!) about CB and it’s closeness to DEA.        

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet I tend to kind of skin the responses.

If it's still going on you might look at these options,

Have you downloaded any new apps especially antivirus / malware apps?

Have you completely rebooted your phone many times just like a computer that will help.

Last but not least you can reboot your phone into safe mode or you can reboot it into diagnostic mode you'll have to read up on your particular phone on how to do it with mine I have to hold the power button home button and volume up until the logo comes up then it gets into that mode anyway when it does be very careful very very careful and find theoption to clear your cache.

I've only done that once but it brought my phone back to life when it wasn't responding at all so look it all over see what happens.

B

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back