BitCoin ROOKIE MOVE: Bank VS Debit

DJGK

BANNED
My BITCOIN experience LITERALLY started like so:

**There was a bright, pink, blinking box — saying “recommended” that start my purchases with BANK ACCOUNT.

I did 2 back-to-back maximum BTC buys. (so 2 days)

Next day: $0.00 BTC buy max (for everything.

So I called & asked: They gave me $250 BANK, $50 DEBIT.

Then, I pushed the buttons that BitCoin gave me access to. ALL OF MY BTC went to 0!!!!!!!!!!! Then I found US CASH. TO TRANSFER EVERYTHING BACK COST ME $35 or so + more time. (2 more day)

**CRYPTO ROOKIE MOVE? WHO KNOWS?**

Both RECOMMENDED bank transfers are being hold for up to 10 days. + $5 is my debit limit. $5……. Sometimes my account goes back to ALL $0s BTC buying.

So until those clearance days is up, (weeks away) I’m buying $5 per day. Sometimes BANK $250.

**No idea if this is true: STARTING with add method, then debit …. Prevents BANK ACCOUNT holds that can hold BTC for fu**ing weeks/months ☠️

Once my BANK ACCOUNT purchases & IOUs are paid off, 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩….. vendor will finally work with you 100%

BUT THESE 2-3 week HOLDS..Coinbase can clean up after their own $h**!!!!!!!! 💩

1689570108338.png

Last edited:
I’m having trouble understanding. New account? Try the extra verification/validation measures. Try sending to that account from a different wallet in small amounts as you can and receive and hold them, possibly as bitcoin or etherium or a stable coin. Also, you can still trade the balance of bitcoin you made with a bank transfer until it’s in final, but you cannot send off the exchange as far as I know - this s your gripe, right? That it’s in limbo unreadable or else you were able to send it and your purchase options were restricted. If you still haven’t traded off the exchange try making some swaps between coins - bitcoin to USDC, for example shouldn’t have much fee. The balance you hold there matters. The purchase from bank or debit is welcome but not too useful if it’s immediately whisked off to a random, likely suspect recipient address. Transfer to another address like an alternative wallet you own, first, then send to vendor.

Also, I hate to say this but Coinbase One is $30/m and removed much of these restrictions de facto- but if they remain you get priority customer support who will help expedite or change your limits on the spot. Then you can save on most swaps and trades and show them you fund your account and receive coins as well as hold some smallish amount for a length of time. Candle Coinbase One after a month or two and you should have a consistent 7500 debit per day limit for purchases/funding and 35k or 25k minimum for bank transfer funding. Schedule in advance taking money off or on to avoid transfer fees.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back