blending guide for noids

• Thread starter Thread starter juan.cantu12
  • Start date Start date
J

juan.cantu12

Hello guys i am trying to make a blend and would like a step by step on how to make a blend with raspberry leaf i would like to know how much acetone to use per blend i dont want to put to much or too little and also how much grams of chemical would i need to put in the acetone if im using 5cladba i want a strong blend im a heavy user with a high tolerance been smoking for 7 years and i like it to be potent where i can give it a hit a go to sleep lol any other recomendations on other noids as well that are stronger than 5cladba and one more thing would it be better using mason jars for the blend then shaking or is it better using a long glass pan

Use pg and mix your noids volumetrically. Vape the lowest dose possible to try it first.  Its probably the "safest" way to consume noids (if there is such a thing.)

@Mgd what is pg i like to smoke blend not vape do u have any idea on how to do blends instead of in the vape ???

I cannot/wont recommend anything unsafe which potentially making a blend could be. Im pretty sure these blends are the reason for all these noid overdoses, because when your spraying plant matter with a noid, its not possible to get even distribution through out(hot spots) be safe and make sure you know the exact dosages your ingesting when dealing with a chemical potent and potentally deadly as a noid.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back