Blue Tooth Earbuds

Roger

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
So I've finally decided to go wireless with ear buds when I listen to music, talk on the phone and work out. I am in the market for the best Bluetooth that will allow me to do all three. Any suggestions? I bought a "yourbuds" product last week but am not 100% satisfied. The ear buds are not secure in my ear; it seems to take forever to pair with my phone and when I place the wire behind my neck vs under my chin I'm told it is hard to hear me speak while on the phone.

FYI, I've always preferred over the ear headphones bc I have little ears. Neither size of buds that came with this "yourbuds" seem feel like they are about to fall out of my ear. One pair is too large and the other is too small.

Any suggestions? It would be great not to be tethered to a wire as I use my phone ALOT during the day for work but I also want to be able to run and work out at the gym as well. Are there any good brands that offer over the ear type buds? I am within the retun time frame and for $120 bucks I want them to work.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Oh. One last thing. This brand is supposed to be designed for women. I guess that means our ears but who knows? Prob a marketing ploy! Worked for me but I'm not crazy about them. Thx again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they have the hook that goes over the ear or just a bud? I probably need to go to a Big Box vs online ordering but I would've loved some suggestions. I figured I am of the older demographic on this forum and all of the young pups would know exactly what I need. Cat, looks like you and I are the young ones! (I do feel young and don't look half bad either. Lol!)

I have them all in my shopping cart right now.  I did some research yesterday and have lost enough pairs that I'm down to two.  I've  liked the  Skull Candy  brand for a number of years, and they make all of the types you describe.  They have them with a hook or just a bud, but it does come with a fairly large little bag of different sizes of the rubber part so you can change them out and get the exact fit.  Once I find the ones that fit for my ears, I don't have a problem.  They come off occasionally when I pull them out of my bag, but I keep a little bag of rubber earbud things in there.  Don't go too cheap with this company.  The 15.99 Ink'd model they sell in Target, Walmart, although they work well, I've had several pairs that break almost instantly between the bud and wire or wire gets loose and static.  Spend between 30 and 90.  those are much higher quality.  I constantly lose/ break headphones. I use them at work all day long and then long walks.  For large over the ear headphones, The Hesh model is the best and most comfortable over ear.  Not great for working out and moving around and doesn't sound like what the type you want, but I've judged the quality of this brand for years on this oen model.  Everyone in my family thinks they are the best if you are gaming or at home.  I like the Strum model earbuds the best, but it's not bluetooth.  It does do mic and talk, though.  What I really like about them is they have a slight curve where the bud attaches to the wire and they stay on better than any ear buds I've tried..  I like to have a non-bluetooth with me in case I forget to charge.  Their new Uproar model is a light over ear model, and it says 10 hours of bluetooth.  They look like my small Bose ones which always fall off.  I am going with another Strum and a new one they have called Method.  It's the kind where it you wrap it around your neck and the earbuds have a short wire coming  from the plastic thing around your neck to your ear and bluetooth.  There looks to be no option for wired on those.  If you look on their website, you will find the latest and greatest models, but I usually go online and look at the big store for last year's models.  They have something called Chops Flex which has a plastic piece that goes all the way around the top of your ear.  They do not look bluetooth  They also make the method model with a small one of those rubber things, and that is only long enough to get to the mid top of your ear.  I had a pair like that and I found them difficult to put on quickly and those rubber things fell off immediately and never were to be found again.  They have a model that is just 2 little Secret Service like gadgets that you put in your ear and it has a little case.  I know I will lose those immediately and they are 80-90 bucks,   Maybe next time.  They do look to me they will stay in.  I have a pair of Skull Candy ear buds from when bluetooth first came out. They have been stepped on, jammed in my bag, charged numerous times and I still get 4 hours of charge out of them which was what I got at the beginning.  It's just that 4 hours is not enough for a whole day.  Plus these did not play when charging.  If they are making them with 10-hours of charge now , I might be able to switch completely.  I've probably had the 4-hour bluetooth ones for 3 years.  I hope this helps.  I've also tried numerous others including a small Bose and a Bose Beats, Sennheiser.  A person who is a complete audiophile will, I'm sure, disagree, but I keep coming back to this one.  You should see how ratty my son's are, the Hesh model, for gaming.  From the way they look, I can't believe they continue to work and he plays music and games.  We've had to replace the cable twice on those, which is cheap, and I found out yesterday that you can replace the foam earpieces on them for a low price so we will use them till they die.  On the earbud type, the cable is build in, but on the over the ear type, you can use any audio cable.  Sometimes the female part on the headphone is too deep and a different cable will not work, but those more expensive ones come with a little dongle that will work and then you buy a female to male audio cable and you're good.  You can also get that directly from Skull Candy, but they are expensive.  Sorry this is so long, but I have been searching for the perfect headphone for 33 years.  If you want to wait a few days, I will let you know which one I liked the best.  

im a TRANCE MUSIC fan/amateur producer and can NOT LIVE without my bluetooth headphones.. they just SOUND and FEEL better somehow.. tip: the more "drivers" you have in the earbud, the better the sound overall.. and with trance music, you want the best because trance music is from the stars in the sky where a frequency is channeled by us producers of the music- a phenomena up for debate and doesnt really matter if one believes or not.. but yea, bluetooth DOES make trance music sound its best-- although trance music is infinitely great  .. 

69314653_10220062509816709_6062445616473047040_n (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back