Bluekem x Bongo

Most are aware of Bluekem and their multiple exit scams. He got me for a couple hundred bucks when it went down. Risk of the trade I s'pose. That being said, has anyone else noticed that BongoChems is offering the same primary products? Etizolam and Diclazepam pellets. Their websites are similar if you can remember..As well as their logos, labels, and photo edits. I'm not saying they are the same people but there are a lot of similarities along with the fact that BongoChems supposedly said they dont want to be mentioned on this forum. Fast forward to today and BongoChems site is down. This is all speculation and if anyone has any insight or knows/knew either of them I'm all ears. If I'm not mistaken I think dude who ran bluekem went by Cam. Food for thought. 

TEA

20191104_055442.jpg

This is ridiculous, the two vendors have nothing to do with each other. 

@Mgd I'm only pointing out correlations and made this post for opinions. I understand if you dont see it but how do you know? Was only planning on having this post up for a few hours and see what feedback I get. Sorry I'm new to this site.

TEA

Might want to add labra, he’s taken a week and I haven’t heard from him or gotten even a follow up email.

oh also, bongo was originally a reseller of pellets. That would explain the same press.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back