Botox Prices

Revenger

I have Botox three times a year and filler once a year in my lips. I had it for the first time when I was 24 because I started to see my mother staring back at me in the mirror. I'm 33 now and I genuinely think it's stopped time for me, even though I've led a not very healthy lifestyle.

Nobody guesses that I have it, because I don't over do it like katie price.

It's pricey though, I went about three weeks ago and had 3 areas of Botox (corners of my eyes, forehead and "bunny lines" on my nose) and I syringe of filler in my lips it was £725. That was with transform.

It's not the sort of thing you want to scrimp on though so I'm reluctant to try somewhere else without a recommendation. So, on the off chance anyone knows of a good place, please share it with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Botox three times a year and filler once a year in my lips. I had it for the first time when I was 24 because I started to see my mother staring back at me in the mirror. I'm 33 now and I genuinely think it's stopped time for me, even though I've led a not very healthy lifestyle.

It's pricey though, I went about three weeks ago and had 3 areas of Botox (corners of my eyes, forehead and "bunny lines" on my nose) and I syringe of filler in my lips it was £725. That was with transform.

It's not the sort of thing you want to scrimp on though so I'm reluctant to try somewhere else without a recommendation. So, on the off chance anyone knows of a good place, please share it with me.

Hey Revenger,

I'm just now looking into the ol' botox treatments myself. I've just turned 34, but I'm only now just starting to see the little tell tale aging signs us women in our 30's get. Transform is good & I think it's defo good to go with the more reputable people and pay that bit ( or should I say a LOT lol ) extra.

It was a while ago now but I had some dermal fillers in my cheeks to fill in some old acne scars, and I went with The Harley Medical group in Manchester city centre. They're reputable and I'm sure you've heard of them. I didn't really rate the treatment at the time, and have since had Co2 Laser to correct the few scars with a dermatologist.

I do think their prices, however, are quite reasonable. I'm also interested in having some fillers in my lips like you, though I want it to look very natural as my lips aren't thin to begin with & I'd hate to end up with the dreaded "trout pout" look haha. My number one priority at the moment however is cosmetic dentistry. I'm in desperate need of that!

Sorry I see you posted this a few months back, but it's something I'm fascinated in. Drop me a PM if you'd like to chat some more about procedures /default_smile.png ~x~ BM

Hia everyone , botox treatment , is not only immdiate removing lines but also beacause of not functional muscles it produce . manage to lower the strength and the size of the muscle !Here in Greece cost about 200eur per 50ui and is one of the most ordinary operations womens do 

I've never had Botox, but I've been looking for a local reputable Dr. I will admit that I'm scared! It looks painful! I'm 34, and luckily my skin doesn't bare the marks of my past. But the problem that bothers me is between my eyebrows. I have a wrinkle there that seems to be getting worse. I don't intend on going ape shit with it, I just want the forehead. A friend told me she tried it and she ended up looking surprised for months after lol. I'm curious as to what people typically pay for it. 

my GP recomended this as a last line of treatment option for recurrent migraines.  good lord it costs so much money.  i'd have to save up for months to afford 1 treatment. i'm wondering if botox really does work for migraines, because if it does, i'll bite the bullet and save up to try it.  where do they inject you with the botox for migraines though? is my face going to be frozen? sorry for the stupid questions, this is new territory for me. i've looked online for information but it doesnt seem to be a widely spoken of treatment (yet.)

[sidenote: the weird thing is, when i take d1az or kl0n i *never* get a migraine.  alas, neither of these medications is prescribed in the part of the world i currently reside, whereas back home in the states it was my regular prescription for both PTSD and migraines. i'm scared of botox which probably sounds ridiculous to everyone else in here that's used it and been fine with it.]

I read your post in the Botox tread and it really grabbed my attention today I am officially 33 and I am looking to get rid of light acne scarring on my forehead. Also some filler. What I am nearest Atlanta so I'm in United States. With your experience what cost did they charge you.

I get Botox and restalaye lip injections and I do it three time a year it cost me $3200.00 each time. But I do go to the best doctor in my area I've seen cheaper but I'd rather pay more for the best doctor. I found him through realself.com a community for Botox fillers and face lifts ect....oh I get juvaderm also my son just reminded me. I have not found any places around me in Cincinnati that do for $10.00 a shot, wish it was that cheap! @SaintAlienI know you have a makeup artist, I'm sure you are a beautiful lady. Do you have an inside connection?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope - no inside connection (I wish because I'd attend botox parties) 

I'm going to get filler under my eyes (they hollow out) / nasal folds and botox on crows feet and above eyes (2800 I think) 

The Dr does work with the HIV community when their cheeks start to hollow out etc and ever visit you get a b12 shot (me too)

I live in a big city and I think it makes things cheaper - but the Dr is Dr Diaz

@SaintAliendamn that's a great price I'm starting to think my doctor is a rip off but there aren't too many doctors here in Cincinnati. I am in love with the injections though. I pretty much get what you get done. My biggest problems are my worry lines on my forehead and crows feet. I'm not going to do the lip injections anymore because my doctor whose supposed to be the best here left one side of my lips bigger than the other. It wasn't too noticeable to others but I could definitely tell as well as people close to me. I would love to see what you look like with your makeup done and after you were all healed up after the injections. I bruise for like a week afterwards. Your doctor sounds like a good man, helping people with HIV. I could only imagine the happiness it brings to those patients. 

@SaintAlien what is the difference between Botox and juvederm?  For example I just want to get rid of a couple of wrinkles on my four head and some slight acne scarring.  I live in the Atlanta area so I know there are many doctors that I could go to. Would you suggest that I go for a consultation?  I wish there were Botox parties around here too! 

@Suzyq I have used javaderm and restalyne on my lips to enlarge and have fuller lips while I use Botox for my worry lines and crows feet at the corner of my eyes. I'm telling you to go to real self.com it is a community of people who are interested in plastic surgery and Botox and other things such as lasers, chemical peels, CO 2 txs, etc...and things I never heard of in the name of beauty and taking off years off your age. It has an app on iOS so it's sure to have an android app. It gives actual pictures of real patients or people who give their before and after pictures and it helps with narrowing down the best doctor for you. While there are great doctors out there, there are a lot that aren't. I have heard repeatedly not to do the mini face lift or the weekend face lift. It doesn't last and goes away quickly. There's a Ton of info to learn from the app. I can attest I used it to find my doctor, now I'm looking for a face lift since I'm sick of paying $3600 every 4 or more months  to get Botox and juvaderm and restalayne that doesn't seem to last very long. Good luck to you Suzy q, love ya heavenlee  

@bunnies , I have a co worker that gets recurrent migraines and has tried everything. Including botox injections. Unfortunately it did not work for her. Albeit she does get these migraines on average of once every two weeks and sometimes more often. Its quite debilitating for her. She may be an extreme case but thought I would share with you. If you end up trying it and you have success let us know. Good luck :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back