'bout Time...

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi everyone. I've been coming here for quite awhile to lurk and read but I haven't actually bothered posting anything til today, looks like. I realize how silly that is of me, to not participate in any of the discussions. 

Anyway, I'm a woman in my mid-20s with an annoyingly large amount of chronic physical and mental health conditions, and am having the usual difficulties of getting my doctors to do anything but insist it's the *other* doctor's problem.

(Rheumatologist: Well, *obviously* you're in more pain now because you're extra depressed, talk to your psychiatrist and get a THIRD antidepressant...no, I don't care that you clearly have autoimmunity in your blood because I don't see any rheumatoid factor... Psychiatrist: Well, *obviously* it's because of those cysts on your ovaries screwing with your hormones, go to your endocrinologist. Endocrinologist: It's got to be that arthritis and fibromyalgia, your thyroid is "fine" -- you need to make an appointment with your rheumatologist...ad infinitum)

When I joined, I didn't have insurance because I was still a student. Now I do, I take 11 RX meds daily and my quality of life is still complete crap and is taking a nosedive. It's like all this stuff isn't doing anything, like nobody's gotten to the root of the problem.

So, here I am, trying to explore some options my doctors don't seem to think are feasible. 

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Welcome to DBG. I feel your pain!

Where I live doctors are the same way..

Won't write you scripts for the meds ya need.

All my Suffering lead me here..

Hope you well wishes &'may you find what your

Seeking here on dbg!!

Currently on 11 meds might be part of it, sounds like they're passing the buck because none want to bite the bullet and try"real" meds.

Best of luck to you.

Yeah, as of today I'm up to 14 RXs. Jeez.

I'm sure that combined, they're doing a lot of not-nice things to my body but I think you hit the nail on the head regarding not wanting to give me "real" medicine. I don't even want anything particularly controlled, no narcotics or anything... just the opportunity to test out some less conventional (but supported by a little real research) approaches. 

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back