Boxe training , any advice ?

Opioidman

Hello Im a 39 years old boxer , I want to try to take some Steroids to increse my strenght,velocity,Explosive Power and to add gas (oxygen on muscles?) Im not really interested to gain a lot of muscles but of there Is a way to increse my prestation would be great to try . Anyone can help with a proper Cycle ? Im 39 years old , 1,43 height for 100 kg . Thanks

Look toward your lighter anabolics ie oxandrolone, tbol etc.

Halotestin, oxandrolone, hGH, winstrol (I can’t stand the stuff but some swear by it), primobolan, and many endurance PEDs, especially EPO as it prevents the signal cascade from traumatic brain injury if taken fairly quickly after. Those are your answers for what to take to lean out and gain some solid strength without adding pounds. Anavar is the choice for me but I hear many MMA fighters use halotestin as it brings strength and aggression without adding size and boosts endurance as well.  A light injectable cycle of testosterone phenyl propionate and nandrolone phenyl propionate would be excellent, especially with a solid anavar and proviron oral to help it run smoothly. Depends on your weight class really. I’m sure one thing you don’t want is your arms so vascular and pumped that you have the lungs and can’t snap a jab to take advantage. 

Hello Im a 39 years old boxer , I want to try to take some Steroids to increse my strenght,velocity,Explosive Power and to add gas (oxygen on muscles?) Im not really interested to gain a lot of muscles but of there Is a way to increse my prestation would be great to try . Anyone can help with a proper Cycle ? Im 39 years old , 1,43 height for 100 kg . Thanks
I’d go with some EQ keep it low around 300mg ew. Test C or E at 200mg ew to help with libido.

If you can source some legit an@var, 20mg a day will help as well. With orals like var, drink a lot of water and don’t run them over 8 weeks. Even a low dose can be rough on the liver. 
I don’t like winny, I know some do but it reduces collagen synthesis puts you at more risk for injuries.

HGH is good but you need to run it for a good 3 months minimum and honestly I feel it is a waste to use without an anabolic ( Test)  

I have been cycling for 11 years. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back