Brain zaps?

itslavayo

Does this sound like brain zaps mixed with a bit of anxiety? Maybe (definitely?) too much too soon?

1 week since last experience (Day 1 75mg 4-aco-dmt, 2 days later 150mg 4-aco-dmt) this time going with 125mg of 4-aco-dmt.

-Electric feeling coming from head down one side of the body from come up through peak.
-Very uncomfortable feeling on said side of the body, especially in head arms and chest. 
-Swallowing Water felt off, like maybe uvula was numbish?
-Visuals and sound very different than usual, sloppy, lop-sided/warped waves, low volume almost muted echoed sounding music with intermittent electric popping in ear.

Things apparently really felt off, and he felt like he had to stay conscious because he didn't want to succumb to whatever was going on.

Those are some very high doses. More than 2x the heavy dose levels on pyschonaut. I am not surprised by unpleasant side effects. Harm reduction would advise a 2 week or longer tolerance reser and then begin at a more sensible dose ... maybe looking for a level of effect beyond what that chem can produce? Maybe something like dmt would be better suited for the experiment? 

My experiments have found good times in the 10-15mg zone for a public setting like a concert, 20-25mg in a safe setting.

Maybe subject is having a contradicting reaction with a b3nz0 or op8? If that's the case be careful as seizures are a real danger. In fact some doctors believe "brain zaps" are mini localized seizures that can be precursors to more damaging seizures. 

Stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some very high doses. More than 2x the heavy dose levels on pyschonaut. I am not surprised by unpleasant side effects. Harm reduction would advise a 2 week or longer tolerance rester and then begin at a more sensible dose ... maybe looking for a level of effect beyond what that chem can produce? Maybe something like dmt would be better suited for the experiment? 

My experiments with 4-ac0 have found good times in the 10-15mg zone for a public setting like a concert, 20-25mg in a safe setting.

Maybe subject is having a contradicting reaction with a b3nz0 or op8? If that's the case be careful as seizures are a real danger. In fact some doctors believe "brain zaps" are mini localized seizures that can be precursors to more damaging seizures. 

Stay safe.

Those are some very high doses. More than 2x the heavy dose levels on pyschonaut. I am not surprised by unpleasant side effects. Harm reduction would advise a 2 week or longer tolerance rester and then begin at a more sensible dose ... maybe looking for a level of effect beyond what that chem can produce? Maybe something like dmt would be better suited for the experiment? 

My experiments with 4-ac0 have found good times in the 10-15mg zone for a public setting like a concert, 20-25mg in a safe setting.

Maybe subject is having a contradicting reaction with a b3nz0 or op8? If that's the case be careful as seizures are a real danger. In fact some doctors believe "brain zaps" are mini localized seizures that can be
Thank you for your advice. The subject's experiments have been successful up until this point, even at higher doses. However, as of late research, has been  ramped up due to pressing deadlines. I agree that a break in research for the time being is the best course of action, and for deeper research purposes something like DMT might be a better route.

Subject has no experience in regards to DMT, and his usual chemical supply companies either do not carry this, do not supply this particular chemical to the country where research is being conducted, or it is out of budget constraints. Another thing that is of concern,  is that other researchers have suggested this particular chemical should be tested with a partner, which is not possible for a variety of reasons.

Yes, those are some ludicrously high dosages. I'm extremely familiar with all those type compounds and nobody should need more than 30mg of any of them. Brainzaps from such large amounts as above are to be expected.

@itslavayo I Haven’t researched deeply with 4@co but I’ve gotten brain zaps after multi-day shroomathons even at low doses(like 1-2g a day):  when you group experiences together like that, in my experience,  I think the brain tends to zap unfortunately :(
On the upside, everything seems fine in the after math.  I felt emotional and restless for a couple days, I didn’t indulge in any remotely shroomy research,  I was my usual self in no time. How are you recovering?? Well, I hope??!! 
First and a couple subsequent times with dmt were alone. I prefer it that way, but it all depends on how comfortable you feel alone  with yourself. another option, if it’s deep introspection you’re after, would be certain dissos. in my experience, a hole is not at all necessary to dis and then re connect with yourself, which is a lovely psychedelic research experiment- of course always read through psych0naut er0wid r3ddit etc before trying to get enlightened with new research; dosecurves for discofavors can have super sharp inclines 

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back