Breaking Bad Withdrawal

Gyre

R.I.P.
Most of you are from the USA I guess and finished watching Breaking Bad a while ago. I downloaded it two weeks ago and watched it full time.

Hands down. Best serie EVER. Now it's finished I really have a feeling of withdrawal. You guys know that feelig? I habe the same with a good book. When it is finished after a while, I have troubles getting back to reality /default_tongue.png

Show always makes me want to listen to groups like the Honey Claws & get high. Can't understand it...

I just bought the bluray box set, I watched it when it first came out. I remember the first series was a bit niche, and then it kicked off in mega popularity. Haven't enjoyed a tv series so much in years. I liked dexter aldo, but it got too weird towards end

I just bought the bluray box set, I watched it when it first came out. I remember the first series was a bit niche, and then it kicked off in mega popularity. Haven't enjoyed a tv series so much in years. I liked dexter aldo, but it got too weird towards end
Dexter is next! Serie is finished, isn't it?

Agree on Dexter, they went a few seasons too long imo.

I loved loved loved Breaking Bad although I didn't see it when it was originally on.  I saw it when they had a marathon which is so much better than having to wait a week in between episodes.  I miss it but in a couple of weeks a new series is starting called Better Call Saul with the same actor that played that character.  Should be good.

Totally, last few episodes were just nonsense. In fact, most of the last season was. Excellent up until then though.

I'm a huge fan of the show and watched it on real time, week after week.  There just won't be another like it ever.  I'm very pleased Jesse got away.

I got to go on a tour of locations in Albuquerque. Pretty cool!

Did you check out the re runs of the entire season? What about the new saul show? 

Looking forward to that myself, amusing myself at the minute with American Office, which i think is actually funnier than the original which i loved. Constantly watching south park at the moment too, got every series on dvd, latest one excepted.

I have started Dexter, but it's hard to enjoy another serie, whilst Braking Bad is still in my mind...

NB: I really really HATE it when people's thoughts are spoken out loud in movies, TV-series or books. However, I'm confident in the serie: most people say it gets better.

You WILL enjoy Dexter, it was great. Just a few things irritated me at the end. Stick with it!

You WILL enjoy Dexter, it was great. Just a few things irritated me at the end. Stick with it!
Finished season 2. I'm starting to like it!

However, I still miss Walter and Jessy :(

Maybe I should start watching again. I mDe it through to the first episode of the second season. Nothing good there for me.

Finished season 2. I'm starting to like it!

However, I still miss Walter and Jessy /default_sad.png
You could start watching those infomercials that are on in the middle of the night called Breaking Bald /default_smile.png

Maybe I should start watching again. I mDe it through to the first episode of the second season. Nothing good there for me.
I found it kicked off good style about end of second season, but if you didn't really care for it by where you got to cat, then it probably isn't for you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back