Brightway Pharmacy

monalee

Anyone have any experience with Brightway Pharmacy?  I have just been scammed so I am very reticent to try another online pharm without any advice or reviews.  So if you have experience with them, please let me know.  Thanks!

It might make more sense to use one of the verified vendors on here especially if you donated as heaps more are available if you do!! Easier and cheaper than getting scammed over and over!!  Stay safe and good luck!!

Hi!  If I could figure out how to buy Bitcoins I would join in an instant!!!  I tried for 3 hours the other night with Paxful, Coinmama and Coinbase and failed.  And I work in tech but this still alludes me completely.  I dont know why they make it so complicated!!  Do you know an easy site to buy Bitcoin?  I read all the info on here and I still am stumped.  Thank you!!!

Hi!  If I could figure out how to buy Bitcoins I would join in an instant!!! 
Come on, you and everyone else definitely can do this. It became easier over the time and there are so many step by step tutorials out there. There's even a whole subforum dedicated to btc/crypto questions, tutorials and how-tos. So after reading a bit, I bet you'll be good :)

https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/forum/146-all-about-bitcoin/

And if this still isn't enough, go check out some videos on yuotube. Also many good step by step tutorials on there.

I really recommend you to get into it btw. Because mg, Wu, etc will slowly disappear(imho) because currencies like btc/eth/monero etc are more safe, easy and bcomfortable to use for everyone involved. As soon as you did it correctly for your first time, you'll know what I mean :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not alone.  It takes some research and learning and I am about medium to high on computers as well, but it took me a few sessions of 3 hours each to figure it out.  Once you have it set up, it's very easy.  It might help you to know that the place you buy your bitcoin resides online, a traditional website, but the wallet resides on your computer and is a program on your computer.  You want one of these definitely.  Never send btc straight from the website you buy it from.  You have to have a wallet that is separate.  Somehow, once I got that concept, it was helpful.  If you use a bank to buy it  like a debit card, make sure you have online alerts from your bank, either email or text. Some of the banks say, oh, no, someone is trying to scam you with bitcoin and won't let the transaction go through.  Oftentimes this can be a yes/no alert on your phone that says did you make this transaction.  You say yes and then bank says, whew, no scam and it will go through.  I have found the more user friendly the bitcoin site is, the more their fees are.  That's okay for right now, but the more savvy you become, you can get some of the fees down I have heard.  it is still cheaper fees than any other means of transportation we use around here.    I will say that Paxful was extremely confusing for me.  Maybe it's gotten better, but about a year ago, I just couldn't understand that one.  Be prepared to have to use your state ID or driver's license and take a picture of it.  I don't think you can do anything without identifying yourself.  Some people here may know how, but I sure don't.  That made me so uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is for your protection.  I hope that helps.   Recently I asked a vendor what they used and they told me and I used that and was able to do it.  It was one of the ones you mentioned.  What I did was take a break and would try occasionally to find a good user-friendly YouTube video.  Try to find a video of the exact website you are trying to buy btc from. I see you have already read everything on here.  If I can do it, you can do it.  Plus the sites are getting more user friendly all the time.  In 6 months' time, I noticed a big difference, so keep trying.  I was just dreading my donation time coming up because I was able to just get enough btc to donate here, I didn't know what I was going to do next time.  Now it's no problem anymore.

@aenima1336, I don't know why this happened to me.  Usually I can figure things out pretty easily, but I overthought the whole general concept into a complicated mess and it can happen to even smart people.  I was so frustrated that I couldn't get it and it seemed like all people were saying was how easy it was.  Why can't I be one of those people.  It could have to do with generations. Just a generalization, but if you grew up always being around and having access to computers and not having to "learn" them, you get the concept of something like this easier.  For some generations, it just doesn't come naturally.  And I mean that in an envious way, not in a derogatory way.   I see it with my offspring who I have never limited screen time, game time, and it's amazing how quickly the concepts are picked up.  We have always been a computer family and I have lived around computer experts who did computers for a living, but they just don't compare to someone who has known this their whole lives.  I don't know if you have known it your whole life. There is just a big gap there sometimes. I am of use sometimes.  I do know what to do if my car runs out of gas (had to explain to offspring today).   But offspring told me recently not going to waste money on taking a class in something because why do that when you can learn the same thing on YouTube.  That type of out of the box does not come naturally to me, but makes so much sense.  Yes, of course, pay to learn from experts and everything else learn on your own.

I am an adult learner and so after putting forth the effort to learn the bit coin process, it was so worth the peace of mind knowing my transactions are optimized for discretion and privacy. There are several websites on the internet catering to first time users and once you learn the BTC process,  like all else that was hard to learn in life, you realize learning the BTC process isnt that hard afterall. Michelle

Cash App! Or I can try to help if you cant get the app to work, but coinbase charges so much. Didnt realize until I tried cash app... well actually cash app had a bug that didnt let me scan my DL so after months of getting robbed, I saw the light!

@monalee I had the same problem.  I been around since before this site was around and couldn't get access cause I couldn't figure it out.  This last time I tried it was hassle free and I finally got what I had been waiting so long for.  I used coin mama and jaxliberty for the wallet. You need both.  I got it together in a couple hours and was a sponsor.  If you have any questions or need help Hmu. 

i spent hours trying to figure this out and wish so bad there was an easier way, it feels hopeless iv never used an app and know little about computers although iv been on forums for ages and knew the best.. i never learned squat about bitcoins and apps, its very frusterating for those of us trying so hard

People have told me on here before local bitcoin is a good one just putting it out there.😀

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back