Brom@zolam powder, etizolam. or nitraz powder by the g

NoddinOut

OPAL SPONSOR
I've been a member of this site since before 2011 and I can't get anyone to reply to me about ordering a gram or 2 of such powders. Can anyone help me out here. Preferably us-us or a fast uk or euro shipper

Bromazolam for sure autogen has. He also has deschloroetizolam. CnC has etizolam solution but I don't think powder but their prices are very high. If you find a place to get nitrazolam powder let me know. Been dying to find a source for it.

Auto for a great price on Bromazolam. etizolam is hard to find in powder but it's still out there from a couple of people.

Yes but very over priced $71 for 4/mg per 30 ml thats only 120mg, you can bromo power for 100 or less a gram in powder

I guess it depends what you like but personally etizolam has the effects that I’m interested in and always has. They might be subtle, but I noticed differences in benzos. I get a 30 mL bottle 9mg ml for 90 and 15ml bottle for 9mg a ml for 40-50

Hi. First time poster here but been with board for a very long time. Im also looking for the same bromo 2g powder or more fast and discreet shipping. Have sent out 2 emails to miss print with no response. So far only 1 reputable vendor has messaged me back and would love to see more pricing options. Thx

Hi. First time poster here but been with board for a very long time. Im also looking for the same bromo 2g powder or more fast and discreet shipping. Have sent out 2 emails to miss print with no response. So far only 1 reputable vendor has messaged me back and would love to see more pricing options. Thx
Did you make sure your emails to MissPrint followed her guidelines?

By just being observant and having a legitimate distributor tell me that this month customs does not like our read material. Was told to check back early July. I’m doubling down on needs, tapers, and everything else ugh, 😩 once again on back burner.

I can guarantee it’s a simple mistake with miss print, how are you sending the email? What’s the subject?

Definately was a error on my part not formatting my email correctly. She got back very quick with me once i got the format right and i pulled the trigger. Anyone trying to get in touch with her that is having issues use the subject line "hey" or "hello" and them encrypt your email with temp.pm or privnote. Ty for all the responses and this forum is a life saver.

I can guarantee it’s a simple mistake with miss print, how are you sending the email? What’s the subject?
I sent everything correct, only to read that the said a couple days prior that she's not taking on any new people...

Does anyone have a vendor with decent bromazolam prices and at least some reputation here

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back