Bromazepam Clonazepam & Midazolam. Probation Saliva Drug Screens

Can anyone tell me the Detection Time in a 6 panel Saliva screen off personal experiences and I'm talking taking a single dose of their highest Mg"s?

I can tell you that all Benzodiazepines even very short acting ones will stay in your urine for a long time. The Clonazepam they would literally have to specifically test for it and the Midazolam and Bromazepam for example would most likely show up as a metabolite most typical Benzos create which is Oxazepam and is a Benzo itself and Clonazepam does not create that metabolite hence they would specifically have to test for it. 

I know this post is from april 6 so I hope all went well lol and no clue about Saliva Drug Screens I do know they are starting to improve them and make them more accurate. 

No problem I am glad I could help... if the place you go to doesn't show Benzos on your UA they would literally have to spend a lot of money to have it lab tested. 

the place I do my UA at actually bought new bottles with a sticker they peel off that shows all the Drugs tested positive for so they don't even have to open it and the bottle even says the Temperature of your UA Sample to help determine whether people are trying to cheat on the tests. 

The place I go to get my UA done at used to use a dip stick testing before switching to these far more lower cut off line or essentially they are way more accurate as I know people who used to have clean UA got caught using Drugs because it can detect lower amounts than the previous dip stick tests and they had a big sign up saying "We now test for F3nt@n1l" so the only reason they can test for all these different things is due to having expensive new Bottles that you just peel a sticker off of they say "DOA" on top of the lid which means "Done on Arrival" lol I am assuming kind of funny I thought. 

Glad I could help @Dickslapperman it's least I can do until I am able to Donate. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I get tested for subutex with the new cups the other member is speaking of and now they are able to detect Clon in my urine when previously they were not able to, it is a good informative and a heads up to anyone who has UA’s

I just got an UA from sub clin and took 4 1mg etizol@ 9:00am in the morning.  At 1:30pm, I tested negative!  Couldn't beilive it!

I just got an UA from sub clin and took 4 1mg etizol@ 9:00am in the morning.  At 1:30pm, I tested negative!  Couldn't beilive it!
They would of had to tested for specifically Et1z0l@m since it does not create the 0x@z3p@m Met@bolite that it leaves behind sort like a trace amount of that specific Benzodiazepine is what they "blanket test" for.

If they want to Test your UA for Cl0n@z3p@m for example it would take a Test such as GC/MS or something that would Cost a lot of Money to specifically Test for Cl0n@z3p@m since unlike other B3nz0s such as X@n@x or V@liums which both will both end up with not active but inactive metabolites of Ox@z3p@m from those two B3nz0s especially V@lium. On the other hand there are more B3nz0s that need to be specifically Tested for since they break down not into any type of met@b0lites. 

No it only breaks down into a for lack of a better term a metabolite that Tests positive for Ox@z3p@m unlike say V@lium actually produces Ox@z3p@m as an active Metabolite. It's not Prescribed much since it is literally like one of the weakest B3nz0s that are typically Prescribed like I read on a chart 0x@z3p@m (which lowers Cortisol Levels Fun Fact) is the least likely to cause physical dependance at the same dose as T3m@z3p@m which causes the worse physical dependence compared to any other B3n0 Since it's a Hypn0tic B3nz0 for some reason those type of B3nz0s bind far more strongly to the Respiratory Receptors or something. I read Cold-Turkey W1thdr@w@l from T3m@z3p@m 15 M G and 5 N1tr@z3p@m which mainly hypn0tic both can result in severe full blown Withdr@w@l with psychosis and hallucinations and all. 

If you do a quick Google search Anti-Anxiety receptor hitting Benzos like X@n@x or V@lium are allowed to be used for a total maximum of 4 Weeks including taper so I've read but Hypn0tics like T3m@z3p@m are only allowed for say treating insomnia for no longer than 2 Weeks maximum and I know L0r@z3p@m won't create Ox@z3p@m as a Metabolite. It's late. Yet I'll go on to tell you how smoking tobacco ONLY processed cigarettes/tobacco will depending on how much you smoke make your Benzos specifically X@n@x can wear off 50% quicker and work 50% weaker obviously less you smoke the less severe the effect the only reason I found online through researching about it is something called "Hydrocarbons" produced by cigarette smoke and ONLY cigarette smoke not Weed Smoke or anything which is odd just helpful/useful information to know, they had it on the X@n@x monograph/product sheet and I think his Dr. mentioned smokers sometimes need more than non-smokers or some long time ago don't remember all the details lol again I'm tired lol. Sorry if this post is a mess to read I got to let my Dog out to pee like right now poor thing has bladder infection. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@sweetmelissa589 Etizz don't show on probation & Methadone UA's that's why I love them! 
it does at my methadone clinic trust me i have to have them break it down with gcms that i pay outa pocket for to finally pass with a false positive for a "cross reactive substance"  and they start to catch on after yer 20th "false positive" and you have broken down every single one to avoid a dirty like if say you didnt have the money to break it down with gcms every time you would be stuck with the dirty drop for benzos

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back