Brorphine HCL inquiry

Jimmy10k

I’m not going to write a novel as a post but to sum it up. I’m experienced with many tiers of RC but newer to the opi analogs. 
 I have an extensive opy tolerance. And just received this RC by a reputable vendor. 
 If anyone has any info on this, I’d appreciate a PM to give me a crash course on volumetric dosing or any other recommendations.

Im not sure of the water solubility of this rc for RA, but I’m thinking 0.5mg administered via smoking for first time. Any help would be great. Thanks family

@Jimmy10k what is brorphine? Is it some kind of compound related to buprenorphine? I have menus from RC Vendors I have to check them out.

Thanks in advance Heavenlee

@Jimmy10k what is brorphine? Is it some kind of compound related to buprenorphine? I have menus from RC Vendors I have to check them out.

Thanks in advance Heavenlee
Not related. Brorphine is a f3nt analogue under a different (perhaps marketable?) name. F3nt level potency, similar-level sedation and overall lack of euphoria seem to be norm with this one. Also, is apparently completely insoluble in water.

Also, OP, some users have claimed that smoking/vaping ROA is a waste like this one in particular: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Brorphine is not soluble but with citric acid and some other small tricks you can make a vape juice for maintenance.

Best Roa is smoked on glass pipe. It's hitting dopamine receptors. the problem is you don't feel the sedation coming, after in your blood there is a certain amount, at the next puff you end up with your face on the keyboard. Ad it has a disgusting taste.
Go for Etazene. Smooth taste and safer.

Please don’t write me anymore.  That Jacob Issue hurt my feelings beyond belief. 

before that, you were cool to talk to but now it only reminds reminds me of how much I am alone and hurt.  Thanks.  Soon you forget I was ever here

Rc researcher79. Tried what you takled about. I’m absolutely cracking up because you were spot on!!!   I vaped with citric acid.  Thought “huh that sucked.”

woke up at 6:30pm the next day

hahahahah

Im not sure of the water solubility of this rc for RA, but I’m thinking 0.5mg administered via smoking for first time. Any help would be great. Thanks family
from what I have heard it is INSOLUBLE in H2O and not very well soluble in anything that’s remotely safe to IV/IM (probably dissolve in PG but that’s not even 100% safe for parenteral administration).

Long story short there is much better RC Opioids to use that are far better in so many different ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back