Brorphine (hydrochloride) IN STOCK

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Brorphine (hydrochloride) is an analytical reference standard categorized as an opioid.
which has been shown to have approximately 8 times the potency of morphine…
Its effects are similar to other opioids like fent and her, including analgesia, euphoria, sleepiness. Adverse effects include respiratory depression that can potentially be fatal and vomiting.
This product is intended for research and forensic applications.

EMAIL ME:admin@theresearchchemsclub.com

image0.jpg

Ya I just found this by "G00gling Br0ph1n3 Experiences" hoping to find out more personal experiences with it. Which everyone else doing the same will now find this thread lol?

Just saying this Thread should of been a lot more discreet especially given the R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l with how desired finding any of the very limited information about it that's available. It will take a long time for more information and R3s3@rch experiences to become more available + more comprehensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting Brorphine soon i am surprised no experience reports yet, some on reddit but not much...

@Mikeyy Just a heads up that asking RC vendors questions related to human consumption is frowned upon and BJC wont answer them.  Its in HCL form if that helps with the first of your questions.

Reactions: Mgd
@Mikeyy @DoomKitty Please promise me, if you ever try this thing, DO ASK YOUR VENDOR for doses recommendation first. If harm reduction is frowned upon this forum, then write them an email. The shop and the lab must know if it's a 1:200 or 1:1000 mix.

This is nothing to play with, anymore, it could be a serial threat to your health as well as to your life.

A Dutch vendor says:

brorphine HCL
extreme potent dosage 0,5mg. We dont restock this product.

Last edited:
Hi i am new here so nice to meet you guys! I ordered a sample of 200mg brorphine and got the same dosage recommendation from my vendor of 0,5mg per dosage.. I have a tolerance  of in total 60mg oxycodone spread over 12 hours a day so my first dosage I tested after a 100ug allergy test was 2mg oral roa which i heard was the best from reading test reports mostly on reddit and It felt like a low strength dosage compared to my tolerance i have. Please  don't go and use my experience as a guide line!! Just giving my 2cents.. it has medium to long legs and had a medium euphoria with lots of sedation. 

The highest I took with oral roa has been 10mg after slow titration up until I reached the 10mg dosage and I got a lot of euphoria, a lot of sedation! (Don't underestimate this substance) as I noticed it has a steep response curve and I also learned that different roa's give very different effects! Vaping and intranasal ( to e lesser extent with the dopamine..but still more than oral use) adds a more dopamine feeling to the high and vaping brorphine is my preferred roa at this time and I find it to have similar effects like oxycodone.. please remind yourself that this are the effects it has on MY body!! I hope I could of been of some help. :)

please share your experience with me! If not in this forum, you can also send me a PM! 

last but not least!.. please don't assume you will get the same experience with this stuff as I had!! And slowly experiment on your own and share your experience please. :) enjoy this substance but foremost be safe with it!

kind regards! 

I really feel like all these opioid anolouges will lead to the death of the rc scene 

I really feel like all these opioid anolouges will lead to the death of the rc scene 
Hi, did I say anything  wrong maybe? I can edit or delete my post.. I was just trying to give the people some info about the chemical.. and share my own experience so there will be more and more information for people who will try this chem and can maybe learn something from my post about my experience with it.. so that there will be as low a number of people who will od on it because they didn't  know where to start.. also I forgot I have used pg and also used isopropyl  alcohol for a second solution to make a volumetric solution to accurately dose..

Hi, did I say anything  wrong maybe? I can edit or delete my post.. I was just trying to give the people some info about the chemical.. and share my own experience so there will be more and more information for people who will try this chem and can maybe learn something from my post about my experience with it.. so that there will be as low a number of people who will od on it because they didn't  know where to start.. also I forgot I have used pg and also used isopropyl  alcohol for a second solution to make a volumetric solution to accurately dose..
No you didnt say anything wrong, thats just my personal opinion.  With the current us war on opioid, more opiod research chemicals could lead to a blanket ban on rcs lilke the Uk, i thinl its honna happen anyway but more media coverage via death related to opiod anolouge could speed up the possibility of a blanket ban on research chemicals. 

TGC stocks it but I haven't ever dealt with them. In fact, there are several Chinese sources with are selling it but I'm a little worried about placing an international order. Anyone had a good experience with TGC? 

Tgc has mixed reviews, mostly his outrageous prices. I would avoid him

Back shortly, If you are opiate tolerant brorphine is not like etonatonizine or however you spell it... It is mild to me. If you have not done many opiates then i guess this could be of value for the money but it is kind of mellow and sort of sedating it just doesn't have that kick, but sometimes we get spoiled...

I am not working with this website and do not promise anything from them i just use their services...  for some reason i can not send private messages..if anyone can let me know what to do to send private messages we can talk  thanks

How does that compare to say a roxy 30? Like how many mg would have ti be taken to feel like a 30 or if it doesnt feel like one at all?

Its generally frowned upon asking a vendor about dosages, human consumption ect. If you want to ask make a separate post, not in the vendors post.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back