Brown-ish Fluclotizolam that smells like rotten chem seafood

Gobvdx

I got a gram of fluclotizolam that was brownish and smells like rotten chemicals and seafood mixed together with some Cajun or old bay seasoning.

It was purchased from a vendor in the suggested section (not verified). It may not have been an issue from the vendor though because it passed thru a couple other hands before getting to me and may be more of an issue with chain of custody and my RC’s were poisoned once before where it landed me in the ER.

Has anyone else had this experience with fluclotiz looking/smelling like this? After reading fluclotiz mags farts smell strongly of skunk/sulfur and kidneys ache.

Reminds me of Proximo's toe jam.

He would dip his toes into clonazolam solutions and sell them

I got a gram of fluclotizolam that was brownish and smells like rotten chemicals and seafood mixed together with some Cajun or old bay seasoning.

It was purchased from a vendor in the suggested section (not verified). It may not have been an issue from the vendor though because it passed thru a couple other hands before getting to me and may be more of an issue with chain of custody and my RC’s were poisoned once before where it landed me in the ER.

Has anyone else had this experience with fluclotiz looking/smelling like this? After reading fluclotiz mags farts smell strongly of skunk/sulfur and kidneys ache.
I actually got some fluclotiz as part of an incorrect order a week or so ago that was brown, also smelled interesting (idk if I'd rate it THAT poorly, but it was unique for a RC), also came from the same part of the site, and I've been trying to figure out what solvent to use to get it to dissolve clear. PG just made more of a murky, red-orange suspension than a solution and didn't dissolve it all. Can't proceed with any experiments while it's not evenly distributed, so I'm waiting on some other solvent to come in the mail.

Seeing your post has made me somewhat concerned, though. I'm not super familiar with what traits fluclotiz has. Does it not usually smell strange compared to other RCs?

I actually got some fluclotiz as part of an incorrect order a week or so ago that was brown, also smelled interesting (idk if I'd rate it THAT poorly, but it was unique for a RC), also came from the same part of the site, and I've been trying to figure out what solvent to use to get it to dissolve clear. PG just made more of a murky, red-orange suspension than a solution and didn't dissolve it all. Can't proceed with any experiments while it's not evenly distributed, so I'm waiting on some other solvent to come in the mail.

Seeing your post has made me somewhat concerned, though. I'm not super familiar with what traits fluclotiz has. Does it not usually smell strange compared to other RCs?
Have you tried applying a little heat to get it to dissolve?

If you're very scared to take it send it to drugs data. 100 bucks but worth it to be sure

Have you tried applying a little heat to get it to dissolve?
I did try a warm water bath for 20-30 minutes, but that didn't have any noticeable affect on the progress. Even tried throwing a few mL of vodka in it just to see if alcohol would help. The original solution was only 4mg/mL.

As an update to my previous comments, I got some ethanol and tried a 75% ethanol/25% PG split and it formed a red solution but had still had a fair amount of brown solids at the bottom.

Assuming we got this from the same source since this definitely smells similar to a seasoning like the OP said, it is probably worth sending it in to get tested or just taking the loss. (Not really a loss in my case since it was sent to me incorrectly, but still.) I can't find anything online about what the color of the solution SHOULD be(if any) other than a Reddit post suggesting it should end up clear.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back