Btc vs btc cash

Rocco-x

I'm in a bit of a conundrum here about using with or both. I have a recurring withdrawl from my checking account for $25wk btc weekly. Lately I've been looking into btc cash over ntc coin itself. Are there better advantages to using btc cash over conventional btc itself? If i have, let's just say a few hundred in btc cash, can it be used just like regular btc to send, recieve, convert or do i just stay with btc itself? There seems to me a more advantageous ise for btc caah i would aasume.

Altho i use coinbase I'm still way new.to this, i still can't figure how to use my coinbase wallet or Blue Wallet to the point it's like second nature lol...BUT I think I'm starting to figure it out. 

Anyhow, since the original question was about btc vs bitcoin cash I'd love to hear the opinions,  both good and bad...TIA

I am curious about BTC Cash myself, not new to Crypto just haven't looked into it. One suggestion is *NEVER* pay a vendor or donate to this forum directly from Coinbase. Setup a software wallet only you control, transfer from Coinbase to there, and only make payments from the wallet. I use Electrum. Whatever one you go with transfer a few dollars to it from Coinbase and send back a few to Coinbase to help you get comfortable with it. Coinbase will suspend your account if you send to an address that is flagged in any way to do with illegal activities.

I am curious about BTC Cash myself, not new to Crypto just haven't looked into it. One suggestion is *NEVER* pay a vendor or donate to this forum directly from Coinbase. Setup a software wallet only you control, transfer from Coinbase to there, and only make payments from the wallet. I use Electrum. Whatever one you go with transfer a few dollars to it from Coinbase and send back a few to Coinbase to help you get comfortable with it. Coinbase will suspend your account if you send to an address that is flagged in any way to do with illegal activities.
One method i read about on here is to send "x" amount of dollars from your coinbase account to whatever wallet you use. I have both coinbase wallet and blue wallet (still haven't figured out how to use either one yet lol, hence my delay in becoming a fully vested donating member).

Then after funds are recieved to whichever wallet you use you then "resend" those funds to a different wallet address, be it the same wallet set up or from one wallet to a totally different one. THEN, after those funds are in place you send said funds to here at DBG. I'm assuming it leaves little to no electronic footprints. 

This is just what I've read and my take on it, not written in stone or to be taken as "proper protocol" so to say. Thanks for your reply. I know it helped me plus many others with the same questions. 

BTC cash and BTC arent the same thing, nor are they interchangeable.  You cannot send BTC Cash to a BTC wallet address.  Or i mean you can in a lot of instances send to an address that is the same, but it won't go to who you think you are sending it to.  If you wanted to spend BTC Cash with a BTC accepting vendor you would need to convert the BTC Cash into regular BTC prior to sending it to the vendor.  

BTC cash and BTC arent the same thing, nor are they interchangeable.  You cannot send BTC Cash to a BTC wallet address.  Or i mean you can in a lot of instances send to an address that is the same, but it won't go to who you think you are sending it to.  If you wanted to spend BTC Cash with a BTC accepting vendor you would need to convert the BTC Cash into regular BTC prior to sending it to the vendor.  
This is what i was figuring and why i put a stop on buying amy more btc cash. It seemed like the "holy grail" in the moment but thanks ro constantly vigilant ppl like you probably saved countless ppl from making rhar huge mistake. Thank you once again 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back