Building Muscle & Losing Bodyfat

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
1) Go to the gym with a training plan. Record your reps, sets, weights each workout to ensure your progress week to week. You will not get stronger in every workout, but that does not mean your effort should lessen.
2) Heart rate monitors: While many use heart rate monitors to gauge how many calories they burn each workout, unfortunately heart rate monitors are not very accurate and moderately over state the amount of calories burned. However a heart rate monitor is an outstanding device to gauge your output from workout to workout. So if you are showing let's say 800 over your 60 minute workout, try to build on that number each day, reducing time between sets, adding dropsets, supersets. Focus on the increase in outpout from workout to workout
3) Change it up: We are creatures of habit. We get stuck in these routines of eating the same things, doing the same workouts and thusly the same results. Would you constantly eat the same protein sources? I hope not. Doing the same type of cardio can become a drastic waste of time as the body begins to adapt to the time, duration and function thusly reducing its fat burning component. Change up your lifting workouts. Vary the rep range, use time under tension, static lifts with super slow controlled form, do last weeks workout in reverse order.
4) Rest & Recovery: This is the most under utilized tool by most people. How productive can your workouts be if you are constantly sore and fatigued. Foam roll all your muscles each day, I personally take ice baths after every leg workout or sprint workout and I am truly almost never sore and it leaves me feeling invigorated and energized as if I hadn't just murdered my body. Get deep tissue massages, get those muscle adhesions and fibrous tissue broken up so your muscles can expand and grow.
5) Rest Days: Especially for beginners or intermediate lifters. Every 3rd or 4th day take a compete day off. Allow your central nervous system to relax. Training everyday overloads the body with stress and thusly you overproduce cortisol which can leave you fatigued, bloated, cause acne breakouts and injured. Remember we do not grow in the gym, we grow outside of the gym as we rest and recover.
6) Do not eat like a bird. Sorry but you cannot build muscle skimping on carbs and fats. This is the same for fat loss. Any of you who have ever crash dieted know that your fat loss plateaus pretty quickly followed by subsequent rebound weight gain. Train hard and fuel your body like an athlete, not a bird.
7) Man the F%$@ up: Almost everyone I cross paths with, especially fitness model/competitor types truly believe they train hard. It isn't until I take them through one of my workouts, at the suicide pace, the absurd pain from truly pushing your limits do they then realize, wow I have been working far below my potential.
8) Be consistent: You aren't going to add 20 pounds or lose 30 overnight or even in a few weeks. It's a marathon not a sprint. Trust the process, enjoy the day to day feeling of increasing the health of your life. Before you know it you will look back and not even recognize your former self..
Take pride in your work. Self motivate. Do not rely on others for motivation. You are setting yourself up for failure 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back