Bulk RC Powders - Dicl@z, clam, flap, etc.

Kalib22

Im posting a new thread because many here are months old and want to get a fresh take. As more and more heat comes on the RC benzos from the gov't, I'm looking to really stock up on some powders, whether there do or don't become controlled anytime soon. I'm looking for an affordable source, so far Dclaz is my researched chem of choice but you just can't find anyone selling like 10-20g of it that ships to USA, or that ships to FL, even though etiz is the only one outlawed in FL, but whatever. RC1 has but pricing and stock, but it may be more than i;m lookin to spend. My only other source is a domestic liquids vendor, he will make a 250mg di-cl@z solution for a great price (for liquid). At the end of the day though, clam will ruin my life, flubromaz is far too potent, etiz I can get bulk easily fo cheap. Flap is one I'd like to own a stash of but d-claz does it for me... I love it. Trying bromazolam soon, again, tough to find in bulk raw form. Domestic US-US vendors for these are hard to find any that stick around very long, There are plenty of resources to locate thes guys but very hard to keep in touch them long term. 

Anyway, please share if you know of any vendors shipping 5g+ amounts in the US. I refuse o order anything from NL anymore, 3/3 went into customs for a trip of no  return.

Hope we all find what we seek.

Best wishes to you all,

peace

There’s a guy who just went private who woulda been perfect but I can’t give out his info now that he has changed it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back