Bulletproof Guide to those Elusive Addies

Dr Disrespect

Guys, guys, guys... easiest way to get addies:

guranteed formula ———

this is what you do....

GAMEPLAN : find a middle aged, balding, MD psychiatrist who has a PRIVATE practice. The more insecure he looks on is photo, the better. When asked for reason of appointment - “im having trouble concentrating and want to consider going back on a previous Med that helped when j wan younger...” (he’ll get the point)

During appointment..

rule 1: dress business casual, look well kempt, hair combed, etc. fresh outfit, look as preppy as possible. 

... but, show up 5 minutes late ( ...”sorry, I always lose track of time...” or “I don’t know why I entered it on my phone at this time.”

rule 2: stick to the storyline, don’t over complicate things. 

Rule 3: don’t hesitate to say and ask for aderall when the time is right (see below)

rule 4 saying “this worked well for me in the past” lets you control the medication and dose.

when he asks how much, start with 60mg. 

...pause

then get into the storyline below...

Key facts (a/k/a your playcard ) ... “I was a wild kid in school, always got kicked out of class...was evemtually clinically diagnosed in. Started off with Ritalin at 8 yrs. experienced a Huge turnaround. Went to 20 mg addie freshman year Hs. Grades kept doing up. By senior year, I was in 50mg (1XR and 1SA). AFter HS tho, I decided that I wanted to pursue something else Other than school. I stopped taking the meds bc  I saw no need for them. I didn’t need them to function as work or anything.  

BUT NOW, I am studying for the LSAT/MCAT/GMAT etc., and it’s really important To me that I do well. I want to go to XyZ school and they require a certain score. I know I can do it, but the only way I can get that score is with ......(drumroll please).....going back on what worked for me in the past in the past.” 

100% you leave with a script...

THEN, done stop there... 2 months later you go back, say “yeah it’s great...huge difference. BUT , things are really picking up with school and the exam, blah blah...and  I need an extra 10mg tm get me through the last few hours.” 

Then, my friend, you rinse and repeat, every 2-3 months, until you’re at such a high dose he worries about liability. That is when you cap it. Hopefully you’ll have 100-140mg daily by then.

He WILL NOT go down as long as you don’t give him a reason to. And keep providing him assurance that it works. Without it, you’d be fucked. 

GL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rec
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back