Bupe Wd And Dependance Acquisition

dbc23

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
For those with more experience, due to some of the recent shortages ice found buprenorphine as an available and helpful subside. I've used it sparingly and in reduced dosages but am curious what others have felt as far as developing a specific dependanceon subvs general opioids.

I know the WD is hellish and would like to avoid that if possible.

I don't know if I am answering your question or not, but I do know that the less the bupe the better.  You will feel the effects of <2mg more than 8mg or so once you are stable on it.  Saying that I would start at less than 2 and let it build up in your system until you are stable.  I would definitely not go more than 2 and wait 2 hours in between doses- take 1mg then a half- waiting 2 hours in between each one.  Obviously you will need to be in a state of withdrawal from your opiate of choice.  There is a COWS test you can take and if you are honest with it (only for your benefit), you will know when it is time to take the first bupe dose.  If you do not wait long enough you WILL go into precipitated withdrawals.  I have never experienced this but I hear it is worst than hell on earth as the bupe kicks all other opiates off of the receptors as it's binding infinity is probably the strongest of all opiates.  This means all of the withdrawals that would take place over a few days hitting you right away and lasting a day or so.  Bupe takes forever to peak as it has an extremely long half-life.  You will also build up more in your system as the half life is more than 24 hours.  So you don't want to go too high as most MDs put people on now.  I think that they lowered the maximum daily dose to 12mg.   It is the weirdest opiate (partial) I have ever used, and cannot take it for long periods of time as it gives me outragous panic attacks.  You are right though, you will need to go slow when tapering off for good.  If you start at 1.5 then you will have a much shorter taper and a lot more painless!  You could lower by .25mg every few weeks and then 18 weeks or so later you will be off of it all!   PM me if you need more info as I am pretty versed in opiate replacement therapy.  

I have also heard that if you take a low dose every few days that you will not build a tolerance and will get the same effects each time with a low dose.  The lower the dose (to a point) increases euphoria, while a higher dose seems to block some of that effect as the bupe binds so tightly.  If you are looking to not get dependent and have self control, I would recommend >2mg every 3 days. 

Thanks for the input. I have been aware of the dosing and long half life.  

The description you have benz makes me much more comfortable and confident in my routine. 

I haven't exceeded 2-3mg daily and that has maintained me well, I think my next step is to get a Riley amd standardize and begin reducing the size of each dose. 

With the craziness of the south I'm hoping this is a path out. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back