Burner phones

theview

Having done a little floating around on the dark net ..On the forum part of one of the markets i see allot of people involved in fraud talk of burner phones ..Phones that are used to commit crime or talk about activity's involving crime of course .

What do people think about changing numbers etc ? i change mines every now and then not for safety reasons just because i have friends who pass my number out and boom i change it lol .But if anyone on here say sold items how often would they change a phone ..I also here its usful to use a old (none smart phone) just wondering peoples ideas on this ..I use wikr on my phone so my messages are deleted within the day in case i forget but apart from that i do not use much else..

I suppose an older phone couldnt map out your travels via gps. Its still trackable though i think by triangulation ie no history Then again if its being listened to and is a pay and go, theres no way they can connect your name to the number, or your voice. Not sure if that helps you any.

Last edited:
If they have your phone tapped (which requires a warrant) than they can use voice recognition software to tell it is you using that phone.  That technology isn't even cutting edge anymore.  The whole point of a burner is you get rid of it before the law has a chance to get the number and  get a warrant to listen in.  I used to change mine bi-monthly, some serious folks change theirs weekly.  Silly codes are pretty pointless to the degree that most people use them, "white girl" doesn't fool anybody, not the cops, not the judge, not the jury.  Old "non smart" phones are the way to go, google does not keep track of your location so it can suggest local restaurants or give you GPS directions back to your hotel.  Also from what I've read on a tech sites about dumb phones is they can only trace the last 10 calls to see which cell tower they bounced off of.  So that is the closest they can pin down your location during a particular call.  You have to be on the phone and it has to be one of the last 10 numbers dialed. and even then it just gives them the nearest tower to your location.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back