Busted - Interesting Read

Magus101

Opal Sponsor
Supposedly, one of the "top" vendors from SR was nabbed recently by the feds - caught sending drugs in the mail. A pdf copy of the legal complaint against him (and his girlfriend) was posted on the web (link included below); it's a very detailed and interesting account of how the feds tracked the vendor down, intercepted his packages, used tracking devices on his car etc. Kind of gives you an inside look at how the feds operate in these types of situations. 

What I'm curious about is if the recipients (the buys) of the intercepted packages were charged as well (their names and addresses are included in the complaint against the vendor but there is no mention of their fate - except one dude in Alaska; sounds like he is going down for a felony). Anyway, check it out if you have time - it's an interesting read:

http://cryptome.org/2013/10/sadler-white-complaint.pdf

Yeah, WOW! When I think of the time and the money that went into this "bust" - it makes me want to "bust" some heads - those of our proverbial leaders... the ones who sign off on this BS! Dept of Homeland Security et al.,...What a Freaking Waste!! We have time and plenty of tax dollars for this crap, while our government is now in shut down mode. WOW!

Definitely an interesting read. Thanks for posting!

FG

If I understand the complaint, at one point a drug dog identified 900 tablets of alpraz (pages 5 to 6)........are drug dogs trained to sniff out ALL scheduled drugs?

anyway, great post, very informative

2 things I see here:

First, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence and if both him and his GF were to lawyer up without talking to the police they would probably be fine.

Second, When packages start getting seized you have to wonder whats going on.  They didn't just disappear.  I hear some people talk about domestic seizures just as if they are like the international border seizures. It is definitely not the case.

2 things I see here:

First, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence and if both him and his GF were to lawyer up without talking to the police they would probably be fine.

Second, When packages start getting seized you have to wonder whats going on.  They didn't just disappear.  I hear some people talk about domestic seizures just as if they are like the international border seizures. It is definitely not the case.
exactly what I was thinking. Did they not notice all the missing packs? could've changed up some things like labels, packaging, drop locations etc,,, seems like they were doing everything right except for making sure packs hit their mark

im not computer savvy at all can someone please take pity on me and tell me where the article apeared so i can chase it up . really like to read it

@HEADBANGER

when i click on link it downloads something and thats where i get lost. ha is it from a newspaper article? really need to brush up on my pc skills

Seen as I can't see it through my Own Shortcomings il tell ya about a mate of mine who was sentenced last week for possession with intent to supply diazepam thirty thousand tablets( they were actually phenazepam which is a benzo that was sold in legal high shops and banned in 2011) but as he bought them believing them to be diazepam he was charged as such he was further charged with driving with no licence no insurance and possession of cocaine(. It was a pipe ) in the us I dread to think what you'd get here in the uk he got a two year suspended sentence quite lenient given he's no informer and has served several custodial sentences I think you'll agree

Crazy report, very detailed. Looks like they're spending time and resources catching the big fish.

Read the complaint. It has nothing to do with our amigos. These guys were using SR and selling stuff that none of our SY friends sell.

But it's very interesting none the less. LE is racking their brains trying to drop the hammer on some people. It will happen to someone someday - law of averages.

So let's be extra careful as if we already weren't.

Supposedly, one of the "top" vendors from SR was nabbed recently by the feds - caught sending drugs in the mail. A pdf copy of the legal complaint against him (and his girlfriend) was posted on the web (link included below); it's a very detailed and interesting account of how the feds tracked the vendor down, intercepted his packages, used tracking devices on his car etc. Kind of gives you an inside look at how the feds operate in these types of situations. 

What I'm curious about is if the recipients (the buys) of the intercepted packages were charged as well (their names and addresses are included in the complaint against the vendor but there is no mention of their fate - except one dude in Alaska; sounds like he is going down for a felony). Anyway, check it out if you have time - it's an interesting read:

http://cryptome.org/2013/10/sadler-white-complaint.pdf
Yeah, that's old news but true shit. Read about that last year. Never can be too careful...

-YB

Yeah yb just wanted others to know that it wasn't our friends so people would not start freaking. Does not means we should relax we should always be careful. In fact we should always be thinking about new ways to be careful.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back