Butyl Fentanyl ?

Opioidman

Anyone have ever tried Butyl Fentanyl ? Is this compound smokeable ? Or too Dangerous? Please let me know thanks

It is smokable and is my all time favorite damn I miss having a source for that I would kill for a source for that with all the money I lost. It's been years since I did it but yes smoking is the way I used it and it is very very strong be careful start super slow It is dangerous I knew people that took one or two hits and we're out cold for a few hours not me but yeah be careful. I have looked for that one for awhile haven't seen it anywhere I had some 4fbf I believe it was a few years ago but that's closest I got and can't even find that now:(

It is smokable and is my all time favorite damn I miss having a source for that I would kill for a source for that with all the money I lost. It's been years since I did it but yes smoking is the way I used it and it is very very strong be careful start super slow It is dangerous I knew people that took one or two hits and we're out cold for a few hours not me but yeah be careful. I have looked for that one for awhile haven't seen it anywhere I had some 4fbf I believe it was a few years ago but that's closest I got and can't even find that now:(
Man seems there Is a new source from china selling fentalogues, look on the last posts in the forum. Is a source poster from the admin so think Is ok. Happy times 

Man seems there Is a new source from china selling fentalogues, look on the last posts in the forum. Is a source poster from the admin so think Is ok. Happy times 
Do I need to have made a donation to see the post your talking about? I plan to make one very soon but I can't right now I hope I can find who u are talking about if possible tell me or put the link here please I would owe u one people always say they are impossible to find now so I had given up:(

@Jordan87 Hi Jordan , the source for fentalogues probably Is a Scam so please be patience till we confirm the legitimacy or not. The contact in Cina Alizalee only have some zenes (if you are interested in opioids) give me a contact to reach you I cant share here. 

@Opioidman Still didn't gave up about fentalogues? ;)

You won't fine any in china, no small lab will risk to have their head cut. Not saying there aren't any, but in this case it means you are dealing with chinese mafia cartel, and minimum order would be 1KG.
Several new synth routes were released end of 2021 and several chinese "innocent" sellers are providing under a codename the bundle of products you will need. It happens almost every year.
Of course synth is not that straight, but still doable with basic lab equipment and some experience. And no, I don't know the codename of this year, no need to PM me :D

Out-of-the-box product won't be sold on any DNMs if not as china white and usually cut to be max. 3-4x heroin potency, so nothing really worthy. Zenes you know by yourself is a waste of time just by getting tolerance destroyed and aside Etazene and only for few days, there is no euphoria nor proper warm body pleasure, just sedation, nodding, passing out eventually.

Mexican cartel connection are too unreliable. And if you find some proper hook anyway they would offer just fent hcl, not the amazing smokable / vape suitable golden age analogues. So it's either do-it-yourself, or wait and see in few months some new chinese legit company selling new RC opioids with a fake/madeup name offering fentalogues indeed but with such odd structure that lot of time will pass before something decent will came out. Either they will finally go for a new unscheduled class (see the post i made few days a go), or since they are pretty experienced they will resume from where they left.

Brorphine for example is an odd structure but still belonging to fentalogues. Blanket ban in china is less strict than the USA blanket ban - that got a flaw as well and a legal, not even odd structure fentalogue would be possible. Still, I doubt there are people who will dare to challenge this law, even if it would be officially not  illegal, the topic is and remain too hot.

Just put yourself at peace and wait for some new good classes to be released. Or put efforts to reduce your tolerance drastically the way I suggested and enjoy oxy, since you could get bulk of it for very good prices EU-wise.

Cheers

@Jordan87 Hi Jordan , the source for fentalogues probably Is a Scam so please be patience till we confirm the legitimacy or not. The contact in Cina Alizalee only have some zenes (if you are interested in opioids) give me a contact to reach you I cant share here. 
Edit by Biskobro for Inappropriate post.

I would really really appreciate that

Last edited by a moderator:
@Opioidman Still didn't gave up about fentalogues? ;)

You won't fine any in china, no small lab will risk to have their head cut. Not saying there aren't any, but in this case it means you are dealing with chinese mafia cartel, and minimum order would be 1KG.
Several new synth routes were released end of 2021 and several chinese "innocent" sellers are providing under a codename the bundle of products you will need. It happens almost every year.
Of course synth is not that straight, but still doable with basic lab equipment and some experience. And no, I don't know the codename of this year, no need to PM me :D

Out-of-the-box product won't be sold on any DNMs if not as china white and usually cut to be max. 3-4x heroin potency, so nothing really worthy. Zenes you know by yourself is a waste of time just by getting tolerance destroyed and aside Etazene and only for few days, there is no euphoria nor proper warm body pleasure, just sedation, nodding, passing out eventually.

Mexican cartel connection are too unreliable. And if you find some proper hook anyway they would offer just fent hcl, not the amazing smokable / vape suitable golden age analogues. So it's either do-it-yourself, or wait and see in few months some new chinese legit company selling new RC opioids with a fake/madeup name offering fentalogues indeed but with such odd structure that lot of time will pass before something decent will came out. Either they will finally go for a new unscheduled class (see the post i made few days a go), or since they are pretty experienced they will resume from where they left.

Brorphine for example is an odd structure but still belonging to fentalogues. Blanket ban in china is less strict than the USA blanket ban - that got a flaw as well and a legal, not even odd structure fentalogue would be possible. Still, I doubt there are people who will dare to challenge this law, even if it would be officially not  illegal, the topic is and remain too hot.

Just put yourself at peace and wait for some new good classes to be released. Or put efforts to reduce your tolerance drastically the way I suggested and enjoy oxy, since you could get bulk of it for very good prices EU-wise.

Cheers
You can get bulk oxy?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back