Cabergoline Male Sex Enhancer

truthwallker

Anyone use this with good results for:

A) awesome sexual side effects

/default_cool.png reduction of prolactin in m

Input wanted. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dostinex/cabergoline lowers prolactin.

It's commonly used by bodybuilders on 19-nor compunds that cause progesterone related effetcs, like erectile dysfunction and prolaction induced gyno.

I'm not sure how it effects women, but in men who aren't using steroids, it results in a reduced refractory period during sex, increased libido, increased quality of sleep, and increased testosterone levels.  

There are three prolactin reducing drugs I'm aware of, Bromo, Prami, and caber.  Caber is supposedly the best and negative side effect free, but is also the most expensive, and needs to be purchased in rx form.  

If I had $$$$$$$$$$ to BURN I would be on this year round.

Just don't buy it off a RC site or in liquid form.  It's not stable when suspended in liquid.  RX tabs only.

As for where to get them, there is a certain email vendor that can get them if you ask, but they aren't on his list.

Last edited:
I tried it once during a Tren cycle...i dont know if it was a bogus brand or not, but it did nothing for me.

Ive used it during a deca cycle and standalone, its all hype.

As a sexual aid it didnt inhibit prolactin for myself. Still recovery time was an hour after lol

As Galaxie states its used as a AI for progesterone related aromatisation from the 19 Nor drugs.

Ive used it during a deca cycle and standalone, its all hype.
if you used RC grade then yes it seemed if was all hype because caber isn't stable in liquid. I've cabaser on cycle and it definitely works but is expensive and often difficult to find legit human grade/pharm grade.

I take Caber/Cabaser and am very familiar with it. As someone stated, 19-nor steroids will raise prolactin levels men...and prolactin it the strongest inhibitor of the male libido. Like dude trust me, if your prolactin is high your dick will absolutley not work. Might as well not even have one. So i take just as a precaution while i am taking Trenbalone(19-nor) or Nandralone(Nandralone is a 19-nor. Deca and NPP are both Nandralone). Anyways, I take Caber on these two compounds and i take 1mg per week split doses, so .5mg twice a week. I love Caber for real!!!! It does in fact give a good boost in libido because of the shutting down of prolactin excretion. Another badass thing, and its why myself along with tons of others have even taken Caber recreationally for sex, is that Caber shortens the male refractory period a SHIT LOAD. Refractory period is the time from the moment you ejaculate till youre horny hard amd ready to go again. Yeah, yall know what im talking about!! BUT...on Caber when i have sex i go to town, ejaculate...and im literally just as horny as i was and my erection pretty much stays as is, if not its back up in 3 to 5mins. I love it!!!

Be careful though. There are studies that have shown Caber to weaken the walls of the left ventricle of the heart...aka heart damage. Just know that the dosages given in the studies were that of what a Parkinsons patient would use...so like 300+ times more than the 1mg i take. 

I see this thread was originally started awhile back but I will throw in my two cents as this information is timeless.  I have not used cabergoline, but have used pramipexole which has a similar mechanism of action.  I didn't notice any increase in libido, but I absolutely noticed that it greatly decreased the latency time between orgasm and being able to get another erection.  It also had a decent effect on time to orgasm, which is always a plus.  I'm not sure if prami has the same cardiovascular risk as caber, though. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back